Status: Done, Plz comment!

ADHD- Gone Wrong

ADHD Gone Wrong

Hippos are eating my unicorns rainbow poo. Now I feel very violated because squirrel ran down my pants and into where the monkey's crabs went to China to eat to candy while jumping off of bridge because they were suicidal.

Now monkey's crabs are gone and I found a happy leprechaun who loves to eat people and dance on his head atop an active volcano in Alaska. The leprechaun eaten by a flying Eskimo doing the robot while fishing for antelopes. The cat was eating tuna while making
kittens on this late saturday night when the sky rained cotton candy. Then an allien came down and probed the dog while he was making money at the radio shack, while the kitten making cat threw up violently.

Then a cowboy from Uranus came and shot all the animals with a bannanna pie that had a
violin on top. The allien invaded and threw the cowboy into a vat of chocolate with L (from
Death Note) eating the chocolate while looking for the light so they could have some fun with the dirty pigs and tell Inuyasha to "SIT!" He then went through menopause while kissing bob the builder and Naruto trying to have sex with Yoda yelling, "I've got the power!"

Gerbils begin crawling out of everyones ears, playing hide and seek with Naruto's sexy jutsu. where the red penguins are saying, "My turn my turn!" at the sexy jutsu competition. The purple pengiun won and got a free trip to Hawaii where he got a sun burn and turned red from sunburn.

After having a random dance party, Harry Potter and all the other Twilight peoples went to go play with the werewolfs. But the werewolfs were to busy trying to figure out why the fuck Edward sparkles and looks like a lip stick wearing drug addict who loves to make out with gorillas while wearing a green polka dot zebra suit.

So Yoda Asked why Edward wanted to wear the gorilla suit and every one said, "Because you touch yourself at night you procraserbater." Yoda suddenly became emo and cut himself so Edward turned him in to a vampire and fell in love with him. The gorilla was jealous and teamed up with the mighty morphin power rangers, little did he know Edward had summoned the emo rangers from London. The werewolfs joined forces with the gorillas and soon the sky erupted in purple dinosaur pee. Edward burped his 123's and started making out with the suited gorilla. Bella walked in and said, "Why the fuck didnt you invite me!"

Then the werewolfs attacked and the emo rangers said goodnight. Then all of them fell into a giant pit in the ocean, they all were killed in opes that a giant midget would avenge them. A giant Krispy Kreme machine dropped From hells sky and landed in a clock gear, it began
ticking to the beat of "I got a feeling." Anyway in the mean time back on earth, Obama anounced that he sees purple fuzzy dinosaurs at night and they told him that they are the future of health care reform.

Yippie... Not! and the writers of this story were confused by their own writing so Obama
helped take over. Suddenly a pack of colorblind chin-chillas grabed the papers and shoved them down Ting-Ting the magic donkey's throat and pull out his internal organ to sell them for cash so we could all get breast implants. Since Obama gained 530 pounds and he didn't want anyone staring at his man boobs he ordered it law that everyone get 30 pound breast implants. (oh joy, we all shall have dolly parton boobs!)

But the pack of color blind chin-chillas created an army of donkey peoples to attack the fake-breast-wearers!!! Sadly the implants weighed them down to where they couldn't fight. So the donkey leader became president of the U.S. and their dictator eventually took over aisa taking away all the good anime and manga from the world leaving behind a boring wasteland of mindless humans wanting to kill Obama while making love to his wifey with a dounut on his stick.

Then an anorexic sumo tried to have fun with Elayna but she did awesome attack yelling, "Kama Kazeeeee!!!" and welding a battle axe wearing a hello kitty outfit with red eyes and flames coming out of her mouth. Then out of no-where came a flying converse smacked everyone in the face, and Renae yelled, "Distraction!" She assisted her friends in battle when Paige jumped Holly and knocked her into Elayna causing her to shoot Kalab in the leg "Accidentally" Kalab yelled, "Ahh... That felt.....good..... Do it again, Do it again! "

Now kalab is holding his leg yelling oww, while turning emo Renea slaps him then Elayna hugs Renea randomly, then a turquoise ninja trys to assasinate Renea by blending into a
red wall covered by ladybugs, meanwhile Renea took Paige behind the shed to tell her thats she is a full blooded vampire prodigy and that shes being chased by the sumos for her awesome powers which could not be discused at this time.

Soon renea turned paige into a vampire but Paige ran out into the sunlight and died. Paige came back as a dark angel and shot kalab in the leg... again! Then kalab, on a wheel desk, wheeled by and injected Elaynas DNA with animal genes that turned her into a fox with
super powers allowing her to walk into parrot-peoples clubs that looked like a penguin that needed advice from octo-mom because she was about to have 12 kids and she was having an affair with John from John and kate plus 8 who ended it saying there was no real relationship on live tv.

Elayna actually had 2 kits with her fox husband who turned out to be a human in disguise, soon the fox gene wor off and she felt like a feather on a turd chaser on thin air. Then her tail fell off and feathers grew all over her body so she had to go ask Holly, The mother hen, who lays 2000 eggs a day, what she should do. then all 26 of michael jackson's kids including matress, pillow and sheet where frozen in there dancing motions by Paiges magma. Now I bet "TWITCH" you're really "TWITCH" glad this story "TWITCH" over "TWITCH!" SQUIRREL!!!!!!!! ^.^
♠ ♠ ♠
This is random and not meant to offend anyone, plz enjoy and comment! ^.^