Status: Yeah, just tell me what you think!

You'll Learn

1

I walked into the school and looked at the time. 12:30. Lunch. I hissed by let my breath come out threw my teeth. I had a feeling that I was going to be suspended, this had to be the ninth time I was this late. I made my way through the hallways, hiding my anger through calmness. Everyone moved out of my way, no one even met my eyes. They never did.

I walked into the lunch room and slung my bag onto the ground. It was mostly cleared out and half of the people in there weren’t even eating anymore. I walked into the now nonexistent lunch line and got my food. I sat in the back corner and stabbed at it. I didn’t feel hungry, but I knew I had to eat something or I would feel sick again.

“Hey sexy.”

Chills crept up my spine like a slug. Sammi, she was the fakest person I have ever met. Bleach blonde hair, bright green contacts, sparkly lips, and about three inches of make-up layering on top of her skin. Her bright yellow shirt showed a good amount of cleavage, and her jean’s had huge rips in them, leading up to area’s that could let the imagination wonder.

“What?” I said, dropping my fork and looked at her obviously annoyed. She laughed, pulling the seat out next to me and sat.

“I saw that you didn’t come to class this morning, where were you?” she asked, biting her lip and playing with the hem of her shirt.

“That’s none of your business Sammi.” I said, grabbing my backpack and stood up.

“Hey, where are you going? I just started talking to you!” she said, grabbing my arm. I hissed in pain and glared at her. I could feel the hole from my shot gush open. She dropped my arm in surprise.

“Don’t touch me.” I growled at her. The bell rang and I quickly ran out of the cafeteria, leaving the stunned Sammi.

---------------------------

I ran my arm under the tap water. The smell of mold and rotting urine made my eyes water as I rinsed the blood away. It seemed to have gotten bigger, it looked more like someone stabbed me with a pencil.

I felt light headed, but I couldn’t tell if it was from my blood loss or not eating for two days. I pulled some bandages out of my bag and wrapped my arm.

The hallways were already cleared of students, might have been because the second passing bell rang five minutes ago. I kick my locker and it swung back at me, hitting me square in the forehead. “I really hated school.” I thought to myself.

I rubbed my forehead and grabbed my text book, then slammed my locker shut. But instead of closing it decided to swing back open and hit me on my forehead again. My head throbbed with pain and I fell strait down on my ass.

“Yep, the most perfect human being, right.” I muttered to myself, my hands rubbing my head and my sore butt.

“Hey you okay?” I looked up and saw a girl from my class, she sat two seats away from me. Her hair was strawberry blond and layered short around her ears. She stood about 5’5” and her body was slim. Cute.

“I guess, I kinda have a killer head ache though.” I said, smiling up at her. She giggled.

“I wonder why?” she joked as she held out a hand for me. I took it and she pulled me up.

“Before we go to class, you wanna hit my locker and get you Advil?” she asked, handing me my backpack and book. I smiled even wider and followed her down the hallway. I started to see stars cloud my vision from the sides, but I ignored it and kept behind her.

“So, what’s your name?” I asked her, trying to keep pace with her. For someone so small, she sure could move.

“I’m Meredith, and you’re Ryan right?” She asked, keeping her eyes forward. I nodded and blushed. She knew my name but I didn’t know hers, I hated it when that happened.

We reached her locker and she kicked it open and gracefully dodged the oncoming door.

“Now that’s how it’s done.” She said handing me a bottle of Advil. I laughed and popped open the bottle and took out four of them and did a quick dry swallow. She raised her eyebrow and tossed the bottle back in her locker.

“And that’s how it’s done.” I said, looking at her playfully. She laughed and slammed her locker shut, but failed. It hit me right in the funny bone.

Black swirls covered my vision and my legs went limp, and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm redoing this story too, making it better than before, well at least I hope I am.

Comment Please!