Status: ACTIVE

Love Bites

Zip My Lips

"Zeke!"
"What?" He turned around, a beer bottle in his hand and a provoked gleam in his eyes. All I wanted to do was say "hi" and go to the skating park with him, but I guess that plan had been pulverized because of his drunk state.
"Nevermind," I muttered and shut the window, our only means of communication. I turned around to go, but I heard the glass slide back up again.
"No, hey, Addy, wait up." I felt Zeke's hand grasp my hood a little bit too tightly. I gagged from how fast it had happened.
"Ow," I whined and turned back to face him.
"What? Don't be a pussy." It came out sounding all weird when he said it since he was drunk, all slurred and disoriented.
"I'm not."
He rolled his eyes. "What do you want to do today?" His stale breath ran into my face and I swear I almost puked.
"Nothing, you're too drunk," I muttered impatiently and turned to depart again. He once again grabbed me from my hood, this time harder. He yanked me back, this time keeping a firm hold on me and not letting go.
"What did you say?"
"That you're too drunk," I whimpered and tried to shrink back.
He smirked. "How can I be toooooooo drunk?"
"Uh...easy. You just get too drunk." I threw my hands in the air. "Okay, I don't know. I don't drink. I don't know these things."
"Well then, how would you like to find out what it feels like?" He brought an unopened bottle up to the windowsill and pushed it over in my direction. "Come on. Take your first sip, won't you?"
I shoved it away. "No, I don't want it. You're revolting."
"I'm revolting?" he laughed. "Then why do you hang out with me?"
"I don't even know anymore," I muttered. "Everybody says that I shouldn't, but I still do."
"Good boy." he ruffled my hair playfully. "Now, try a sip." I watched with wide eyes as he popped the top off and held it out, tipping it a little.
"No." I tried to struggle out of his grasp, but his hold on my neck tightened. "I don't want any."
"Try some," he growled.
"I need to go home...Need to help my mom with the laundry."
He smirked. "You work to hard, bud. Just forget about it for a little while."
What if I didn't want to "forget" about it? I didn't want to throw away my future like I knew he was throwing away his. "NO! Can't you see that I don't want to?" I screamed, my head getting a little bit dizzy from his grasp.
"All I see is that you do!" he cackled. Never had he been so mean. And stubborn.
"I'm your best friend! Doesn't my word count just as much as yours?" I cried, a couple of tears making their way out of my eyes.
His face faltered and it seemed like the best friend that I had known might show himself again, but he just threw the empty bottle behind him and got up, finally letting his grip on me go. My breathing became more normal and relaxed.
I heard the front door of his house open and shut within a few seconds. Then I heard the frosty grass crunch as Zeke stepped outside and made his way towards me. I shut my eyes tight. I didn't want to get hurt. Not again. It had only happened a few times, but it could happen again. After all, he was drunk.
The worst part was that I had never told anybody about it. I kept it a secret. I didn't want him to get in trouble, but I also didn't want to feel pain. There was no winning in this situation. The closest to a win was to keep my mouth shut. I threw away the key years ago.
I felt Zeke pull my hair back and I whimpered. Please don't let him hit me. Unfortunately, my prayers weren't answered and I felt his hand collide with my cheek. Teens were supposed to receive this type of thing from their parents, not their best friend.
I tried to stop his hand and caught it as he tried to slap me again, new tears forming in my eyes. He tried to shake my hand off, but he had lost his coordination. I held his fingers in mine and looked up at him.
I couldn't tell who he was, neither could I read any emotion on his face. His face was like that of a statue's. I could read none of it. His eyes were blank and he stared down at me.
I couldn't say anything. It was just awkward. Yet, I couldn't stop thinking about just how beautiful his face is, how his blue eyes shine, how his lips are so perfect.
He let go of my hair and I found my hand rubbing the back of my head where he had, I swear, almost pulled out all the strands.
At the same time, though, I found myself leaning closer. Lust was taking over and I couldn't resist. I wanted us to be more than friends.
It was out of nowhere as his hand collided strictly with my blazing cheek and I fell sideways, hitting my knee on the sidewalk.
I could only hear one word and that word will forever haunt me as I went down.
"Fag!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, you guys!
Aw, poor Adam! I love him so much! <3
Please subscribe and tell us what you think! :)
Thanks for reading!
We hope you like it! :D