City Lights And Green Eyes.

Hey, Michigan

I am totally freaking out right now. I mean, why is he suddenly hitting on me and stuff? Is this like, a prank? Is the rest of the band behind him laughing at me? I blanked.

"Um, wait, don't go." I said. "I'm sorta alone here."
He looked at me and smiled, "Haha, okay. So where are you from?"
"Los Angeles." I said, looking away. Fuck. I was from Michigan. I don't want him to know that, besides, Michigan doesnt sound half as fabulous as Los Angeles.
"Really? Okay, so why did you move here?" He asked.
"I just wanted to try something new." There I go again. My dad actually got transfered here, but yeah, I dont want him to know that.
"Well, you should move back. They'll eat you alive here." He said.
So he thinks I'm a wimp? "What's that supposed to mean?"
He laughed again, "Take it easy, I was kidding haha. Besides, I like girls like you."
"Girls like me?"
"Yeah, you look... easygoing. Cool. You're not one of those drunk chicks that just wants a ride and a guy to spend the night with."
I blushed. He thinks I'm cool! "Yeah?" I giggled.

"UGH, WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, ASS" A voice screamed at Chris.
"What? You bumped into ME." He said, trying to keep his voice down.
Ohhhhhh shit. It was Ashlyn.
"Ashlyn, what do you think you're doing!" I whispered.
"OH HAAYYY EMMA. Who's this? Your new BOOYYFRAN?" She said loudly.
"Shut. Up." I'm so embarassed to call her my cousin. Gah.
"It's okay, Emma." Chris said. I'm so relieved. "Yeah, let's get you a chair," He said, looking at Ashlyn.
"I'm so sorry, Chris. This is my cousin, my drunk-ass cousin." I said, embarrased.
Chris just nodded. Damn it, my good-easygoing-cool look is going down the drain.

"Yeah, so, you wanna go eat or something? This place is getting too crowded." He asked.
"I'm starving." I smiled.
"Let's go, the van's over there. Lemme just get the guys."

Wait, is this real? I'm actually gonna go eat with There For Tomorrow?