Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Family Night

August 17,2005---------------------------------------------------------------------
These past two weeks have been awesome. I’ve hung out with Metro Station almost everyday. Today we’re going shopping. They have to look hot for their gig tomorrow (By the way, this is when they were sixteen). Right now I’m trying to decide what to wear. I finally decided on a black Escape the Fate Wolf ‘N’ Roses tee, a pair of dark blue Bermuda shorts, and my worn out black sneakers. I decided to straiten my hair and put on a light red shade of eye shadow at the rim of my eye-lids, a thin layer of eyeliner, and clear lip gloss. I walked downstairs and the guys were waiting.

“Let’s bounce!” I said.

We got into Trace’s lambo and headed off to the mall. After about three hours of shopping the guys finally found the perfect outfits. Who knew guys could be such girls when it came to shopping. Since it was only 4:30 we decided to go back to Mason’s house and watch movies. Mason put in some scary movie.
-------------------------------- (8:30 same night)
“Come on Kase, wake up!” I heard Trace say, shaking me.

I slowly opened my eyes.

“Finally! I have to get you home, its family night.” He said.

I looked at him like he was crazy.

“Family night…are you serious? That’s why you woke me up?” I asked.

“Yeah, I was suppose to drop you off 30 minutes ago.” He replied.

“Aren’t you staying?” I asked, sitting up.

“No, I need to stay here tonight.” Trace said.

“Can’t I stay?” I said.

“I highly doubt it but you can ask mom.” He said.

He made me get up and we quietly walked outside since Mason was asleep. Ant and Blake had already gone home. It was pouring down rain. Trace quickly drove me back to the house.

When we walked inside Tish was standing there with her hands on her hips saying “You’re late!”

Well no dip Sherlock!

“Sorry Tish I fell asleep.” I said.

We walked into the dining room and Trace went upstairs to pack a bag or something.

“Um… I was wondering if I could stay at Mason’s.” I said.

“Oh honey, I don’t think that’s such a good idea. It’s one thing to be over there all the time, it’s another thing to stay the night.” Tish replied.

“Trace gets to stay.” I pointed out.

“Yes, and I wish he wasn’t, but Trace is a sixteen year old boy hanging out with other boys, and you are a fourteen year old girl.” She countered.

I have had this fight countless times with my mother and knew I would not win.

“So…how does this family thing work?” I said, not actually caring.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and said “Well it’s held in the family room downstairs, of course, and it usually consists of each kid picking a game, then we vote of one or two movies, discuss anything new going on, and just have fun as a family. Oh, and sometimes the older kids watch TV and have a little sleepover in the family room after we take Noah to bed s o why don’t you go get your jammies on.”

I walked upstairs and met Trace in the hall.

“Now I no why I’ve never been to a family night, it’s stupid!” I said.

“Come on Kasee, it won’t be that bad.” Trace replied.

I glared at him.

“Look I really gotta go. I’ll see ya tomorrow.” He said kissing my cheek.

“Fine.” I grumbled, avoiding his eyes.

I walked into my room and put on my black ACDC pajama pants and a plain black tee. Then I walked down the two flights of stares to the basement…oh sorry, family room. Miley led me to what I figured was the game closet. It had tons of games (most of which I’d never heard of). Braison and Noah were already in there. I guess Brandi went home…lucky eighteen year old.

“Hey Braison, do ya’lls ever play poker at these things?” I asked.

“Sometime me and Trace play after mom and dad go to bed. Mom doesn’t like it though. You play?” he said.

I nodded my head and grabbed my favoritest game of al time, Monopoly. Miley picked Clue; Braison picked up three Battleship games considering it’s a two person game (I think); Noah picked lame charades. Since this was my fist family night (ever) they let my game go first.

“I call the car!” I said immediately.

GAMES SCORES
Monopoly- Me (my daddy taught me well)
Clue- Noah (I’m pretty sure it’s because she was running around the table looking at everyone’s paper)
Battleship One (Miley VS. Me) - Miley (I suck at that game)
Battleship Two (Braison VS. Noah)-Braison (Noah maybe good at cheating but what four year old (I think that’s how old she was when Trace was sixteen) understands that game)
Battleship Three (Billy VS. Tish) - Tish (Billy sucks!)
Charades- Miley (she’s a freaking actress so she knows what we are)

After that it was movie time. Noah was getting pretty tired so Tish suggested a Disney movie so that she could fall sleep. Noah wanted to watch Aladdin and Braison and I seconded that (my favorite Disney princess movie).

♥Trace’s POV♥
I feel really bad about leaving Kasee like that. Normally I would’ve stayed there but my girlfriend Hanna just got back from vacation and I have to see her. Unfortunately, Masons hoe is coming over, too. He can only see her at school which starts in a week because his parents don’t like her. The door to his basement bedroom swung opened and HB and Chelsea walked in. HB came over and kissed me and suddenly I totally forgot about my guilt.

♥Kasee’s POV♥
Noah finally fell asleep and Tish and Billy went to bed. We blew up a big air mattress and put a bunch of pillows and blankets on it considering it gets very cold down there. We decided to watch a movie. Braison wanted to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre; I wanted to watch Harry Potter, and Miley wanted to watch the Princess Diaries which Braison and I both vetoed.

“How about we play rock, paper, scissors?” I said.

Braison won after we tied like three times. Miley was smart and went to sleep 5 minutes into the movie. 20 minutes into it I realized that I would not be sleeping well. I got a deck of cards out and me and Braison played poker while we watched the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Plz comment!