Status: 4 comments or I dont write!

TheCyrusFamily(Mason Musso Love Story)

Freshman

Kasee’s POV
August 24, 2005---------------------------------
I woke up to Mason and Trace jumping on the bed saying “Get up!” over and over.

I slowly opened my eyes and glanced at my alarm clock which I don’t even bother to set (I’m a very heavy sleeper). It was 7:15.

“Why in the hell did you wake me up so freakin’ early?” I mumbled into my pillow.

“Kasee, we have to be at school and in homeroom by eight o’clock. Now get up!” Trace said.

I slowly got out of bed and turned on my light, shielding my eyes from the brightness.

Trace and Mason walked out the door but Mason came back smiling and said “nice PJ’s by the way!” then walked back out.

I looked down and realized that I was only in my red and black KISS tee and my very short red and black plaid boxer-shorts. I blushed. I took a very quick shower and then got out my I [heart] Chucky tee, a distressed studded jean skirt, and my black flip-flops. I blow-dried, straitened (except the ends. It’s cute when they curve out), and unevenly parted my hair on the left side. Then I applied smoky black eye shadow, black eyeliner, mascara, and clear lip gloss. I walked downstairs and Mason, Trace, HB, and Chelsea were standing there. We walked outside and got into Trace’s car. When we arrived at school it was 7:45. Since the school was across the street from McD’S and other fast food places Trace took us through the drive-through. I ordered sausage gravy with biscuits. We ate quickly and I’m pretty sure Mason and I were seeing who could eat the Fastest. He won (come on he’s a guys. They eat like pigs (then again, so do I))! We finished with five minutes to get to class. We walked into the school and Trace pointed me in the direction of my homeroom which was also my English class so at least I knew where that was.

CLASS SCHEDUAL
Homeroom….Mrs. Reynolds
Algebra 1.… Mrs. Mead (Mrs. Mean)
Gym…. Coach Reveres (Perv)
World History…. Mr. Grey (Mr. Gay)
English…. Mrs. Reynolds
Lunch
Sexual Education…. Mr. Harrison (Jerk-off or Jack-off(its sex- ed))
Biology…. JJ (He’s freaking awesome)

After homeroom I went to my locker to get my Algebra textbook and notebook. Unfortunately I remembered that I had the locker next to Chelsea. Honestly, she hasn’t done anything to me but I still don’t like how she acts like everything revolves around her, but I still don’t like to judge.

“Hey Chelsea do you know where Algebra 1 is?” I asked getting my books.

“Yeah, just follow me. It’s on the way to my class.” She said, not even looking at me.
She started walking down the hall, shaking her ass, her heels clicking on the cement floor. I hesitated…but followed. She pointed to a door before walking off down the hall. I walked in and quietly took a seat at the back of the class. The teacher started talking and I started doodling. A note landed with a thud on my desk. I looked up to see who through it. It was a guy. He motioned for me to pass it to the chick next to me. I did and she opened the note without even looking to see who threw it. For the rest of Algeboring I sent notes back and forth for Romeo and Juliet. I stopped at my locker and put my books and my homework up. Next was gym. I HATE gym. Plus the coach was a freaking pervert. From now on I’m wearing sweatpants…Ugh. After that I got my History notebook and textbook and Mason pointed me in that direction. History was one of my favorite subjects. A lot of people think it’s boring but if you just imagine yourself there, it can be exciting (unless it has to do with economy). The teacher on the other hand, was a prick and his last name, Grey, made it very easy nickname to spread around school. Next was English. I didn’t really pay attention in that subject. Finally it was lunchtime. I was freaking starving. I put my English books in my locker and headed to the cafeteria. After I got my lunch I found an empty table and sat down. This was probably going to be my favorite time of the day, like most students, but I was still alone and it sucked. The only time I have with Trace is in Sex Ed and that’s only because we get to pick any elective we want. Mason picked it, too (Typical boys).

“Is this seat taken?” I heard someone say.

I looked up and this insanely hot guy was standing there. He was really tall, probably worked out, had short blonde hair, tan, and amazing light blue eyes.

“Um no… have a seat.” I said.

He sat down and said “I’m Aundrey!”

“I’m Kasee!” I replied, smiling.

The rest of lunch was spent talking about everything in our lives, in the media, and on the news. Aundrey walked me to my next class which was Sex Ed. I stopped at my locker and grabbed my notebook and textbook. I walked into the classroom and, luckily, the teacher wasn’t in there yet because I was late. I quietly took a seat a the table with Trace and Mason. Both gave me questioning looks. I shrugged. The teacher walked in and told everyone to get there textbooks out. I silently got mine out. About halfway through the lesson Trace slipped me a note that said:

Y r u smiling?

I hadn’t even noticed that I was thinking of Aundrey. I kind of heard the teacher talking about protection and wrote down:

What the teach is talkin bout is funny!

He gave me a *you are so immature* look. I rolled my eyes.
Afterwards I walked to my locker and put my Sex Ed stuff in it
and got my Biology stuff out. Chelsea told me it was the last
door to the right. I walked into the room and there were eight
Lab tables. Everyone was standing at the back of the room
talking and stuff. I didn’t really want to stand out so I went and
stood back there, too.

The guy I figured was the teacher came in and said “When I call
your name you are to come sit at the table I assign you.”

He started naming off names and the students took their seats.

“Erin Baker, Kasee Cyrus, Sarah Gregoire.” he said for table one.

Me and two other girls took our seats at the front of the class.
One of the girls had auburn hair, hazel eyes, kind of short, and
had kind of a unique style. The other was a red-head, green eyes,
glasses, and dressed a bit nerdy but still fashionable. JJ (that’s
what are teach said to call him) let everyone get to know each
other. I found out that Erin, the brunette, was funny, outgoing,
and extremely random. She likes shopping, partying, and
listening to music in her room at max volume. The red-head,
Sarah, was smart, caring, passionate, and can be a total bitch at
times. She likes reading, writing, shopping, and volunteering.

“So, I saw you talking to Aundrey at lunch. Give me the detes!”
Erin said.

“No way! That was you?” Sarah said, astonished.

“Yeah he’s really cool.” I said, smiling.

“Really cool? That’s all you got for me? Did you at least get his
digits?” Erin said.

“Totally!” I said.

“Has he asked you out yet?” Sarah asked.

“We just met.” I said.

They looked at me like *so*.

“I ain’t gonna go out with someone if I don’t know him.” I said.

“If you don’t, I will!” Erin said.

I laughed. After the final bell rang for the day we walked outside
to our transportation. I saw Trace leaned up against his car.
Everyone else was in it. Me, Erin, and Sarah exchanged numbers
and went our separate ways.