One Hot Summer

St.Joesph boys

Jeydon didn't want to go into town. In fact he through the bracelet I made him last year in my face. My eye hurts now. Mark came over and put an arm around me.

"Look, he's just upset, c'mon I'll come into town with you okay?" So the plans were set. I am going into town on a supposed date with my boyfriends brother. Mark and I got onto the public bus and talked. It was weird knowing I wouldn't see these people for a while, spending every day with out them. What can I do instead? Jeydon couldn't be that much madder for a long time can he? Mark and I got off in town and went straight to the 'chocolate love' shop and got £8 worth of chocolate and fudge.

"Mark, why do you think we one that marry award thing?" I pondered.

"Cause every one loves us and we're nice people!" He smiled at me. Life is so simple in Mark's eyes, everything he says is positive and kind, you have got to love him! Unlike Jeydon who's negative about little tiny things. I sat on one of the swings in the almost empty park, there was a group of St.Joseph's boys on the other side but they weren't bothering us. Yet. Mark pushed me and we talked about all the people we knew and all the teachers. I occur ed to me that we wouldn't have much to talk about now school's finished. The St.Joesph's boys started walking over looking kind of suspicious?

"Hey there girl, how are you babe!" One of them winked at me. Gross

"Hey..." What were these weirdo's doing over here? Our school and theirs have always hated each other because we're better at sports, performing and grades and they're jealous. When ever we played against them in sports they were dirty, cheating and evil. Its really strange for them to even look at us with out disgust!

"What you guys want?" Mark turned on his protective voice

"Who asked you? Get lost!"

"No, I can go where I want!" Uh oh, Mark sounded ready to hit one of these guys. I tried to pull him back but it was too late. The dude who had done all the talking punched Mark in the face... and again...and again. Mark fought back viciously while I just yelled at them to stop,

"MARK STOP IT! C'MON JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE!" They finally broke apart so I dragged Mark away. Why are boys like this? They have to fight all the time! I dragged him to the bus station. He was breathing really heavily like when he gets mad. He wouldn't look at me but I knew he was starring at him.

"What?" He looked up and snapped at me

"Woah, don't get all mad with me, I'm not the one who punched that guy!"

"HE STARTED IT!"

"I don't care, dude why do you do this? You never fight guys!"

"Yeah well they were hitting on you!"

"SO YOU THINK I CAN'T HANDLE IT? I'M NOT 8 YOU KNOW!" People are starring now... Oh well I don't care, Mark is acting weird, "You know what! I'm going home with out you!" I walked off in the direction of my house. It's a bit of a long walk but I was so mad I didn't realise. With out thinking I was running towards Jeydon's house. I rang the bell and waited. I'd started crying, I always cry when I have a fight with Mark, he's been my best friend for so long it hurt when we argue.

"Hello" Jeydon looked confused to see me

"Jeydon, I had a fight with Mark and I didn't know who to talk too!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.. just feel like ending it there to be honest.
I have no plan for the story so I'm making it up as I go along :)
Keep reading :) x