Status: In a redo

This Is My Story

10

Angel Foxx’s POV:

I was ridding the train wondering when I’ll get there. I came all the way from America to study abroad with my distant cousin. My mother would never allow me to go more than 3,000 miles across the Atlantic Ocean without there being some family or close family friend. It was dark out and I know I would soon arrive.

The dementor searched the train. I had to relive my step mom scaring me to death when I was a small child and my being bullied in my elementary school. I decided that this time it would be different and as I let that hope fill me up the dementor left. As I got off the train with my owl butterfly and my cat midnight I saw Hogwarts for the first time. For the first time in a long time I smiled.

Angel Potters POV:

I was giddy which is unusual for me. I was really happy my cousin was coming tomorrow to study here. I could barely sit still. When I told Hermione, Harry and Ron they were happy too.

“I wonder what she is like?” said Ron.
“I don’t know I haven’t spoken to her in six years. I remember as a fun outgoing child that could put a smile on anyone’s face. I remember one time her mom made smoothies during the summer. There was me, middle Angel (as I call my cousin), Asia and little Angel. After we drank them we went after this cute bunny. Her dad found us and he got real mad and she was punished, I never saw her after that. I got funny stories though.”

“She sounds real nice.” said Hermione.

You’ll get to meet her tomorrow.

“Why can’t they meet me now?” said a voice from behind me.
“Aaaaahhhhh. Why must you do that Angel?”
“It is fun and rather easy.”
“It is not funny your footsteps are like death, and why are you here a day early?”
“I wanted to surprise and scare you and I did.”
“Have you been sorted yet?”
“Not yet. I think I’ll be in either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw.”