Status: Comment/Subscribe!

Drama Filled Lives of Two Not So Average Girls

Help Mixed with a Little Music

I sat down at my usual lunch table, and I was going through my backpack looking for lunch money, when I hear someone call my name. I don't bother looking up, but then I feel a push against my arm. It was Skip, and she looked really nervous.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, genuinely concerned.
"I really need to tell you something," She says, while panting. I inferred that she ran all the way here from her third period.

We walked outside and she began to explain. This is what I understood so far, there's this guy in algebra that she liked. She doesn't want to like him, because Randy is already teasing her about him.

I looked at her in disbelief.

"You're not going to listen to Randy, are you?" I asked her, and I could tell she was going to nod her head.

I sighed and sat down at one of the tables they have outside. Thankfully, they weren't covered in dew.

"If you really like Yunho, don't stop it because of Randy! You know how Randy is! He can be a jerk sometimes!" I yelled at her.

Right after I said that, Yunho and his friends, better known as followers, came outside. I looked at him, and I couldn't see what she saw in him. He wasn't all that good-looking or anything. Oh well, she's my friend and I'll support her.

I gave Skip a look that said, "It doesn't matter what Randy says." Hopefully she understood.

I went back inside and bought lunch. Lunch was almost over, when I went back outside.

I pulled Skip aside and began to talk to her. I also pulled Gail and Kiko to the side.

"Guys, we need to practice," I said.
"Yeah, we do. The real question is where?" Gail said.

No one had an answer to this question. We thought about it for a moment.

"I know!" Skip exclaimed while jumping in the air.

I looked around and pulled Skip down.

"Stop Skip, we're in a public place," I said and we started laughing. Skip's face was really red, and she was beginning to get angry.

"Just say what you were going to say," I said.
"We can have it in your basement!" She yelled.

I wasn't so sure about the idea.

"Everyone brings their instruments!" I yelled.

Everyone was happy, that I accepted. We all had brought our instruments, so we just messed around with sounds. Somethings sounded very good, and others not so much. Now it was time for the serious stuff, like writing lyrics and making songs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Skip's next!
COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE/TELL YOUR FRIENDS
=]