Best Friends, Worst Death

Love just spices up everything

**Maegan's POV**

He was willing to spend the weekend with me. It just felt so good. Hearing him say it made me not want to go even more. Why did I have to die? Why did it have to be me? Shouldn't someone else deserve me?

"So what do you want to do?"

"Now? I really don't have anything in mind. How about you?"

I smiled knowing my own answer would be to just lie down in bed with him but that would probably freak him out so I just said, "I don't have anything in mind too. How about let's just watch some DVDs?"

"Yeah, only if I get to pick."

I smiled and handed him the album of DVDs my father usually watches.

**Mat's POV**

I chose to watch Saw. I knew she was afraid of them. Maybe I was just hoping that she would cuddle up to me if she got scared.

I laid down on the bed beside her and watched the opening credits. As the movie started, I felt her tense up. A smirk formed on my face.

"Did you really have to choose the scary one?"

I laughed at her question and focused my eyes on the screen. It was pretty hard seeing as how her body was so near mine. I wanted to hug her tight but she would probably just reject me. I wouldn't want to risk our friendship.

I looked at her watching. She was serious but I'm sure she was thinking of something else. She feels so bad and I wish I could just comfort her.

"Why do you keep staring Mat?"

I smiled at her and just laughed.

"Nothing, let's keep watching."

She nodded her head and leaned into my shoulder. It felt good. It felt like we belonged together. Maybe, that's just in my own world. Maybe, it wasn't ever gonna happen. Why should life be this unfair? It just had to suck. Why Maegan? Why not just me?

A few minutes later, I looked over at her and she actually fell asleep. We were watching horror and she slept. I just looked at her and I felt my eyelids getting heavier until I just fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm kinda busy these days so sorry for not putting this up earlier.. sorry the reaping^^

i hope it was good though :)

XxTellexX