Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Addition to the family

“I love you,” Draco said kissing my back as I lay on my chest with the bed sheets covering my bottom half.

“I love you too,” I said while just thinking.

“What’s wrong?” he asked.

I looked at him confused; “What do you mean?” I asked him.

“I just kissed the back of your neck and you did nothing,” he said knowing that was my weakness.

“Nothing; really” I said looking at him.

“You sure?” he asked.

“Ya just thinking” I said.

He sighed; “If it makes you feel better I’m breaking up with Amanda when we get back to school,” he said.

I looked at him; “Why would that be?” I asked him.

He smirked; “Mother doesn’t like her since she’s not British” he said.

I smiled; “But she loves you” he added.

“Oh I know,” I said sitting up with the blanket around me.

Draco and me were just dressed now on his bed playing around and cuddling; “Sweet heart get ready; we’re having guest over for dinner” my mother said entering with Narcissa.

Narcissa smiled even bigger seeing me with Draco; “Who exactly?” I asked her.

“Some old friends from France” she responded.

“Casual for formal?” I asked Narcissa.

“A mixture of both” she said before leaving with my mother.

“What are you going to wear?” I asked Draco after they left.

“Probably some dress jeans and a sweater,” he said.

I nodded as the door opened again and Nott entered. “Care to explain?” he offered to me.

“I could say the same thing to you when I saw you with Greengrass in Knockturn Alley,” I hissed at him.

“I was getting you a present” he defended himself.

“Ya Mono” I snapped.

He stayed quite knowing I had caught him. “So I would advise to leave my house,” Draco said angrily.

“You know; I tried ignoring the fact that you love this ferret through out our relationship but after seeing that hickey and knowing you cheated on me was the last straw” he said angrily and left.

I laughed as the door stayed closed when he slammed it shut. “So what are you doing with Amanda tonight?” I asked him.

“Ignore her; hide” he offered.

I laughed getting up; “I would love to say but I’ve got to get ready,” I said enjoying watching him pout and frowning.

“I’ll see you later,” I said kissing him and leaving.

“Now Juliet; I know you haven’t seen them in a while but do you remember the Fitzroy’s?” my mother asked as I made it downstairs.

I nodded being polite remembering a few things.

“Maybe I’ll be able to remind you a few things,” a voice said from behind her.

I knew that voice, “Patrick?” I asked him.

He chuckled opening his arms up for a hug I smiled running to hug him.

“Oh my god; how have you been?” I asked him.

“Eh Durmstrang gets boring” he said.

I laughed as I pulled away from the hug; “So how long are you and your family staying in London?” I asked him.

“Actually your parents invited us to stay here until New Year,” he said.

I smiled more excitedly; “Juliet, Patrick” Draco said suddenly appearing and putting his arm around my waist.

“You know Patrick?” I asked him. “Yes; old family friends” Draco said not smiling.

I had been talking to Patrick for at least half an hour now and Draco had just been watching quietly and silent.

“Juliet; I’ll be right back, but I just saw Lila and she looks different. If you know what I mean” Patrick said smiling before he left.

I frowned; Draco chuckled. “Calm down, at least we know he’s not interested in you like that” he said.

I glared at him, I was not happy about Patrick leaving. I enjoyed the power and control I had over him.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking at me.

I shook my head; “Nothing” I said pulling his hands away and walking towards the bar.

“Babe; I’m sorry if I upset you” Draco said.

I nodded, “It’s alright,” I said although it was killing me inside.

“It’s so nice to know that you two are still together,” Mrs. Dolohov said as we walked around saying hello.

“Yes that was just a little joke the other night,” I said smiling.

She laughed; “Ah I remember that part in the relationship when I was young; very fun. I hope you enjoy it,” she said.

I nodded smiling. “So I heard that you’re opening a new shop in Knockturn alley?” I asked her.

“Why yes? How did you know?” she asked.

“Oh I remember you mentioned it before school began a few months ago. I just wanted to see the progress in it,” I told her.

She smiled; “It’s amazing how the young ones that are raised properly act properly since such young age,” she said.

“The Dark Lord is blessed to have you as a daughter,” she said.

“Yes Anne, thank you for the comment on my daughter” my father said appearing next to us.

“Her mother and I have spent much time on raising her as the proper young lady she should be” he said.

I nodded; “Well I’d love to talk to you more about the store but I do have to say hello to everyone,” I said before walking away with Draco.

“So why don’t we just skip this dinner party and go upstairs?” Draco asked placing his head on my shoulder.

“Because dear, we have to be good hosts,” I told him.

He groaned, “But I want to go upstairs” he whined.

I sighed; “If you make it till the end of the night we’ll go?” I offered.

He sighed nodding. “Now let’s go,” I said pulling him along.

“Draco? What are you doing?” Amanda asked standing in front of us.

“Uhm he’s my date to this little party” I told her.

“He’s my boyfriend” she replied.

“I don’t care,” I said simply.

She shook her head; “You’re a horrible sister,” she said looking at me.

“Correction; I’m not your sister” I snapped.

My father and mother appeared not wanting a scene at their party; “Office, Now” my father said that angrily as he walked to the study that was his for the moment.

“What is going on?” he asked simply.

“Nothing; I’m just telling her that Draco is my boyfriend” Amanda said.

“And I’m telling you not consider me as a sister” I glared at my mother.

“I told you to be nice to her” my mother interrupted looking at me.

“That’s not what daddy said” I sing sang.

She looked at my father; “Tom, you can’t honestly be the one encouraging this” she said.

“I am. Juliet has a point; why force her to welcome a sister if she’s never had one her whole life?” he asked.

“But Amanda is our daughter as much as Juliet” my mother spoke back.

“The daughter WE gave away,” he said emphasizing the word ‘we’.

“And it was a mistake” she reminded him. “Alright. Alright, you want to be my daughter so much. Fine, don’t expect me to be as fatherly with you as I am with Juliet” he said standing up.

“Daddy” I said sweetly as he walked towards the closed door. “Yes sunshine?” he asked smiling.

“What about Draco?” I asked him. “Amanda be a good sister to Juliet and let her have her boyfriend back” he said before kissing the top of my head and going back to the party with mother at his side.

“Alright; you got your wish. He’ll have you as a daughter, to bad to him you’ll always be not good enough,” I said smirking to her before leaving to find Draco.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_date/set?id=13741844