Status: Completed. Sequel is up

The Only Thing That Should Matter Is Us

Shocked

Draco rubbed my back as I emptied my stomach at the early moments of the morning, it wasn’t even sunrise yet and I had been at the bathroom for the past half hour. Finally thank god it stopped and I washed my mouth before heading back up to bed.

“You ok?” he murmured softly as we got into bed.

I nodded lying down and trying to fall asleep with my head on his shoulder while he caressed me to soothe me into falling asleep.

I was halfway into finally falling into a deep sleep when I got up and ran towards the bathroom to empty my stomach yet again with Draco holding my hair back.

Once I was done I washed my mouth yet again,

“Are you sure you don’t want to go to the hospital wing?” he asked worried,

I shook my head; “No; It’s just bad food poisoning” I assured him.

He sighed following me to the common room where I laid down on the couch to just rest up not bothering to sleep the three hours left until breakfast.

“How was she?” Leah asked Draco as she can down the stairs.

He shook his head; “Again? How badly?” she asked.

“Three times” he murmured pushing my hair back.

She shook her head, “Just go to the hospital wing?” she asked me.

I shook my head; “I’m going to get ready” I told them as I got up but started getting dizzy and held on to Leah.

Draco rushed standing up and held me, “You’re worrying me, go to the hospital wing” he forced.

I shook my head, “I’ll go shower now” I murmured going towards my dorm to shower.

After my shower I murmured a spell to have my hair dry instantly while I did my make up before heading downstairs to find Draco and Leah having a conversation.

“Let’s go” I murmured to Draco as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

Once I got to the great hall for breakfast I looked around what there was for food, I started pilling up random things on my plate and digging in.

“Are you sure you should be eating all of that?” Leah asked.

I nodded, “I’m hungry” I told her as I started eating a pickle causing them to look at me confused.

“What?” I snapped.

“You hate pickles” Draco murmured.

“Not right now” I told him smiling.

Leah shook her head, “Come with me. I need your help with something on a delicate matter” she murmured standing up.

I grabbed a muffin before following Leah out the Great Hall and towards an unused girls bathroom.

“What do you need help with?” I asked her.

“Pregnantus Probatur” she flicked her wand and laughed when the wand shot out green sparks.

“Oh dear, someone’s preggers” she laughed.

I shook my head; “I’ve got to go” I told her as I headed out of the bathroom.

“Juliet. What are you going to do?” she asked me quickly.

“I don’t know; let me think about it” I told her as I headed towards class being the first one there.

I attended all my classes that day physically but mentally I was in another world.

“Love. Are you ok?” Draco asked me in the afternoon after classes ended.

“Ya I’m fine” I assured him as I got up and left the common room and headed towards the library.

“Hey Juliet, wait up. Can we talk?” Harry asked from behind me.

I turned around to see Harry jogging up to me.

“Yes?” I asked softly.

“I was just wondering about what happened the other day” he said with a blush on his cheeks.

I laughed, “Don’t worry about it. It was a one time thing” I told him before heading towards the library.

I gave up trying to get my mind of anything and headed back to the common room after a few hours.

“Your freaking him out, I hope you know that” Leah murmured once I entered our room.

I shook my head, “I’m freaking out myself” I told her.

She nodded; “well just think about it and you’ll figure it out” she assured me.

I nodded laying on my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
More comments equal more updates! :)