Status: Complete.

It's Been a Lifetime Waiting

Image
This amazing banner is by Taste! Thank you so much!
banner by me

Veronica ‘Roni’ Miller has seen more than her fair share of heartache. All 19 years of her life have been spent with a loveless family, few friends and a guarded heart. So she dedicated herself to art; travelling, photographing and painting everything and anything that takes her fancy from the age of 16, making a name for herself that doesn’t depend on anyone else. But when she gets her leg caught in a bear trap in a state park in Alaska, Roni is given the surprise of her life.

Emmett Cullen has spent the last 4 years in misery. The Cullen family left Forks 5 years ago, travelling for two years, settling in Anchorage, Alaska 3 years ago. But a year after Forks, Rosalie met her singer – a vampire changed in the 1950s, holding a charm that drew Rosalie in. So Emmett was left mateless and hasn’t been the same since, especially since Rosalie and her new mate decided to stay with the family. But when Alice gets a vision about a girl in a nearby state park, Emmett finds his life turned upside down.

Will these two lost souls find comfort in each other? Or will they be too scared to face up to their uncontrollable feelings?

Oh, we are restless and tired of sleeping with giants
Of modern mankind with their egos of fire and it seems like it's been a lifetime
a lifetime we've waited for.
A simple question, kid, "are you with me or not at all?"
Are we wasting time or is it wasting us?
It's been a lifetime waiting for now, now


Title Credit; Sleeping with Giants, by The Academy Is...
Don’t steal my original characters! Or my plot!