Status: Complete.

It's Been a Lifetime Waiting

Venti

A couple of hours passed and Veronica was still in her room. She was furiously reciting all the Bible passages in her mind that she could remember to keep Edward out of her head, packing her belongings into her rucksack, including her camera. If Emmett wouldn’t let her find her family then she would go and find them herself. She knew Alice knew what her intentions were, but her locked door barricaded with her wardrobe and desk was holding the pixie-haired vampire off for now. What she didn’t expect was for Emmett to break her window pane and climb into her room that way.

“New Testament Bible passages, very clever,” Emmett growled

“Go away,” Veronica grumbled, shoving the last of her t-shirts into her rucksacks

But Emmett took the rucksack from her hands and put it on the floor.

“You are not leaving,” Emmett said in a harsh whisper

“I want to find my family, Emmett. They may be vampires, but they’re all I have! All I’ve ever known is Nick, okay! I’ve never had a family!” Veronica retorted

“You have us,” Emmett said, his voice filled with hurt

Veronica’s angry edge crumbled slightly, but she still shook her head.

“I’m sorry, but I’m still going,” Veronica said firmly, reaching for her bag

But Emmett pushed her roughly against the wall, making her groan in pain.

“No, you’re not,” Emmett said fiercely

“Let me go!” Veronica hissed

“No,” Emmett repeated, his eyes filling with anger

“Let me go!” Veronica shouted

Emmett growled and crashed his lips down on hers, gripping her hips angrily. Veronica groaned again, this time only a little painfully. It was mainly lust. She clutched at his short hair with one hand, the other clawing at his neck. The kiss was hot, fast and angry. Veronica knew where this was heading and she didn’t want it to stop.

“I hate you so much right now,” she growled against his lips

Emmett ground his hips against hers, making her moan loudly.

“Right back at you, baby,” Emmett smirked

Veronica used his pause to shove him backwards towards her bed. He stumbled, caught off guard, but smirked wider as Veronica advanced towards him, and sat on the end of her bed.

“Stop looking so fucking smug,” Veronica spat, straddling his waist

“Why don’t you make me?” Emmett taunted

With a scowl she connected their lips harshly, pressing their bodies as close together as she could. Emmett’s arms wound around her, his hands firmly holding her in place, one on her ass. She bit his lip, making him moan into her mouth. As she smirked he flipped them over so he was on top, crawling them further up the bed.

“You are not leaving me,” Emmett hissed, moving his hips in circles with every word

Veronica could only gasp and moan, her eyes rolling back slightly. Emmett moved his lips to her neck, kissing and sucking the flesh, only making Veronica more excited. She could feel him rock hard against her pelvis and she would be damned if she was going to let him halt their activity. So she tugged on the bottom of his t-shirt, starting to pull it over his head. Emmett smirked against her skin, getting the message. He quickly removed all of his clothes, including his boxers, leaving him in all his glory. Veronica just smirked, her eyes roving over his body. She was definitely enjoying the view.

“I don’t think this is very fair. I could be taken advantage of right now,” Emmett taunted innocently

“Shut up and get my clothes off then,” Veronica snarled

Emmett laughed and ripped her dress right off her body.

“Alice won’t be happy with that,” Veronica commented, unclipping her bra and throwing it across the room

Emmett’s eyes went straight to her chest.

“I couldn’t really care less what Alice thinks right now,” Emmett said, his voice low and gravelly

The tone of his voice sent chills through Veronica’s blood, and she moaned, pulling Emmett’s lips back to hers. He quickly ripped off her panties and settled between her thighs.

“This will hurt,” Emmett warned, his eyes intense

“Make it,” Veronica growled, her voice dripping with lust

The way she spoke left Emmett with no hesitation and he slammed inside of her, not caring who heard her scream of pain. She was his and he was not letting her leave.

*

[4 hours later]

Veronica shrieked Emmett’s name, her body shuddering as pleasure ripped through her again, sweat making her hair cling to her forehead. Emmett followed soon after, tilting his head back as he roared, releasing. Veronica panted, struggling to catch her breath as Emmett pulled out of her, collapsing next to her. The bed frame had fallen apart in the first hour, and there were sizeable holes in the wall behind it. But Veronica didn’t care right now. She was in utter bliss. Complete and utter euphoria, and it was all thanks to Emmett. She rolled onto her side, not bothering to cover her bare glistening body as she stroked her hand across his cheek.

“I shouldn’t have let it get that far. I could’ve killed you,” Emmett said gruffly, pushing her hair off her forehead

“Well I’m still alive aren’t I? That was incredible, don’t deny it,” Veronica smirked

“I was going to go for mind-blowing, but sure,” Emmett said cockily

Veronica rolled her eyes, but pressed her lips softly to his. But Emmett pulled away quickly.

“I need to feed,” he said shortly

“Then go. It’s not like I can move right now is it? I just got pounded by a vampire,” Veronica snickered

“I love how crude you are. I’ll take you to my bedroom – we’re going to need to redecorate this room,” Emmett smirked

Veronica just giggled and nodded. She slowly stood up, her legs shaking, trying to hide her winces from Emmett. There was no denying the agony she was in, but she also couldn’t deny how amazing the sex had been. She picked Emmett’s t-shirt off the floor and slipped it over her head, letting it fall to her mid-thighs as he pulled on his boxers and jeans, before letting Emmett pick her up bridal style. He opened her window and climbed out, leaping into his bedroom through the window that he’d left open from before. He gently laid her down on his bed, making sure she was covered with a warm duvet. Veronica looked up at him, her eyes widening at how black his eyes really were.

“Go and hunt,” she said firmly

Emmett just nodded, the thirst burning his throat terribly.

“I’ll be back before you know it,” he insisted, putting one leg out of the window

“I don’t doubt that,” Veronica chuckled wearily

Emmett blew her a kiss before leaving Veronica alone in the room, allowing her to drift off into an instant sleep.

*

“Roni, wake up baby,”

Veronica groaned, slowly opening her eyes. It felt like she hadn’t slept in weeks, but as she remembered what her and Emmett had finally done, a satisfied smile slipped onto her lips.

“I missed you,” Veronica said softly, moving over in the bed so Emmett could lie down next to her

He didn’t hesitate to do so, holding her in his arms.

“What time is it?” Veronica asked, yawning

“10 in the morning,” Emmett smirked

“But...what...I slept nearly an entire day?!” Veronica gasped

“Well I did wear you out,” Emmett chuckled

Veronica blushed slightly, shaking her head in amusement.

“I bet your family weren’t happy about what we did, huh?” Veronica asked weakly

“Well apparently we were so loud that they all left, so they didn’t hear much,” Emmett grinned

“Oh fuck that’s embarrassing,” Veronica grumbled, resting her head on his shoulder

“They’re just glad we made up. And that your tubes are tied so I didn’t get you pregnant,” Emmett chuckled, running his fingers through her messy curls

“I suppose my mother was good for something then,” Veronica laughed

Slowly he removed the duvet from her body, lifting the t-shirt covering her body, and scowled at the sight of the deep purple bruises all over her thighs, hips and arms. He knew her back wouldn’t be much better. Veronica panicked at the anger in his eyes.

“Emmett, don’t worry about them,” she insisted

“I’m an animal for doing that to you,” he muttered, covering her body again

“No, you’re not. We had angry sex, Emmett – it was bound to be rough,” Veronica reasoned

Emmett cupped her face with his hands.

“I should leave you before I cause you any serious damage,” he said sadly

But Veronica scowled.

“Don’t you fucking dare, Emmett McCarty Cullen. If I can’t leave then neither can you. We’re in this together now, so don’t give me the victim vampire shit,” Veronica growled

“But you’re so badly bruised, Roni!” Emmett grumbled

“I don’t care!” Veronica replied, shaking her head

Emmett cursed under his breath before kissing her harshly and quickly, leaving her speechless as he pulled away.

“Promise me no more talk of leaving,” Emmett said firmly

Veronica chewed her bottom lip, before nodding. Emmett let out a sigh of relief and kissed her forehead, before relaxing once more.

“Can you tell me more about Jane and Alec?” Veronica asked suddenly

“I’d rather not,” Emmett said sharply

“If I can’t go and find them, I’d like to know what they’re like,” Veronica retorted

Emmett groaned.

“Jane and Alec are two vampires that have very powerful gifts. Jane can cause the illusion of pain with her mind, rendering the single victim writhing on the floor in agony, much like you did. All she has to do is look at the person and work her mind magic though, she doesn’t have to scream like you did. And Alec can block out all the senses of an infinite amount of people, cutting off their sight and hearing so they are powerless to escape. They hold no mercy. Jane is the more in-your-face vampire, much more likely to get angry quickly. But people underestimate Alec. They think he’s the more forgiving one of the twins, but he’s actually far more calculating while he’s quiet. He would attack without warning whereas Jane makes it obvious,” Emmett explained softly

“They sound like an incredible pair,” Veronica said simply

“They’re not meant to be admired, Roni, they’re meant to be feared. Jane and Alec are not pleasant,” Emmett warned

“Yeah, well, I’m still family. Family don’t hurt family, no matter what. You’ll see,” Veronica said confidently

“I fucking well hope I don’t have to see. I don’t want the Volturi coming here, it’s too dangerous for you,” Emmett said firmly

“That’s not up to me, is it? It’s up to them. If they’re coming, they’re coming,” Veronica shrugged

“Whatever happens won’t happen till about March anyway. At least, that’s what Alice said,” Emmett sighed

“Then we shouldn’t worry about it right now. What’s important is me, you, and how I’m going to be able face your family after this without being embarrassed,” Veronica chuckled

“Well we could just never leave this bed. I could work with that,” Emmett smirked, trailing his fingers up the inside of her thigh

Veronica gasped as his fingertips brushed her sensitive areas.

“D-Don’t stop,” Veronica whispered

“I wasn’t gonna,” Emmett grinned
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Thank you to Taste not only for this amazing banner, but the new one on the summary page!!

Okay, so I hope you're all happy that I unpacked at the speed of light for you guys. I got to my new home in London (just moved back from University) about 4 hours ago and have only just finished unpacking all my clothes and junk! But hopefully you liked this chapter ^_^

Comments please!
xo