Well, I Feel That This Is an Explosion

Say you'll mean it.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I didn't remember where I was until I felt William's exposed chest sticking to my bare back. I grabbed what I presumed to be his shirt and pulled it over my body, then I turned around in his arms, staring at his face. His eyes were closed, his mouth half open. In anyone else's eyes, he may've looked normal. But in my eyes, he was gorgeous. He shifted slightly in his sleep, his arm bringing me closer. His head buried into my hair, and his calm breathing entered my ears.
"I love you," I whispered, knowing he wouldn't hear me. But, nevertheless, I felt him smile against my ear, and I could barely make out the words being repeated. He pulled away slowly, and I could make out a smirk on his lips in the darkness, although he looked tired.
"So you admit it." He rested his hand on my cheek, pulling my lips against his. I nodded, faking defeat.
"You figured me out," I whispered. He grinned, sitting up slightly. He pulled me up with him, meeting my eyes.
"Remember when we were in high school? I know I've asked this so many times. But remember when we were completely in love and we knew no one could touch us?" I nodded. He stood up, walking to the dresser. He opened a drawer and pulled something out, and came back to me slowly.
"Kellee, I'm completely in love with you. I couldn't bear the months, years even, we were apart…I don't know where this big speech is coming from. Maybe I should get to the point." He continued rambling, before I leaned up and pressed a finger to his lips.
"Yes, get to the point." He nodded briefly.
"What I'm trying to say is…" He sank to one knee. My heart pounded in my chest at full speed, my limbs grew weak and the blood rushed to my head. "Kellee, I want you to marry me. I'm not asking you to. I'm telling you to. I'm not going to let you run away again, you're going to stay with me for the rest of my life. I'm in love with you." He slipped the ring over my finger, and I closed my eyes for a minute to regain my composure.
"William…I'll marry you. I'm in love with you, I regretted leaving you. There wasn't a day that went past that I didn't think about you." I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. His hand touched the back of my neck, before gently pulling away.
"I'm getting married to the most amazing, most beautiful, most perfect girl ever."
"I'm getting married to the most amazing, perfect, beautiful, sweetest boy ever."

And I was in love.

And we lived happily ever after. The end. (:
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. (: