Yellow.

Monday

Some people are just so easy to read. Their facial expressions alone seem to open up to you like books. It's as if they are just calling out to you. Begging for you to read them.
Walking down the main corridor on a Monday morning, there is little to read, everyone has the same blank, depressed expression. Isn't it funny how little people wake up and think " Something amazing is going to happen today." Perhaps that's why nothing ever becomes of these people. But it seems to me that people in certain groups have certain thoughts.
You get groups of year tens pushing their way through the crowd. These girls usually pucker their lips together and run their hands through their hair. These are usually also the ones hanging around outside PSE. Then there are the group of year nine girls who just stand at the wall staring at any of the boys that are in any way human. Their minds are always focused on their next date.
You often also get teachers fretting about thinking how awful it is to be back to this place and trying with all their might not to drop the many folders full of papers that they are carrying.
It just makes me think about how typical the world is. How little things matter. Yet the tiny detail can make such a big difference. The earth is such a small place, in such a big world. Millions and millions of things happen each day yet things like homework and dt's seem like a huge issue. Im not so sure why but on that particular the world seemed....wierd. Like a stranger i had never met.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 Comments (: xx