Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

CHAPTER SIX

After Lorena drifted off to sleep Krys stayed awake and just watched her while she slept.

He didnt notice when his mom walked into the room.

Karen: Krystopher, honey your drooling.

Krys jumped off the bed not realizing that Lorena's head was still on his head and fell into the pillow startling her awake.

Krys: uhh- no i wasn't!!

Karen just looked at him tryiong to not to laugh at her son as he slowly reached up to feel his chin which was wet with drool.

Krys: Shit

he quickly turned around and whiped the drool onto his jeans.

Lorena: what is going on??

Krys automatically whipped his head in Lorena's direction with a shocked expression.

Krys: Shi! Lorena i totally forgot that you were on me. im so so sorry.

Lorena chuckled lightly.

Lorena: Krys calm down... its ok i wasnt sleeping just relaxing.

Krys sighed in relief.

Krys: well, sorry that i disturbed you.

Lorena pulled herself up into sitting position whimpering lightly. Krys quickly made his way to her and asked her if she was ok and if she needed anything.

Lorena basically bitch slapped him across the face.

Lorena: Krys! didn't i tell you to calm the fuck down?!

Krys was just frozen in place not believing that Lorena just did what she did. He looked to his mom for help but quickly turned that suggestion down when he saw his mother rolling on the floor in histerics.

Krys: What the fuck?!

Lorena busted out laughing along with Karen forgetting about her broken ribs for a short while.

When she calmed down to a chuckle the pain hit. She let out a loud whimper and both Krys and Karen both froze and looked hesitantly at Lorena.

Lorena could feel their gaze on her and turned slightly toward them.

Lorena: It's ok. I'm fine

Krys and Karen nodded silently and hesitantly.

Krys: Are you hungry? do u want anything to eat or drink?

Lorena: sure a glass of water would be fine, i'm not really that hungry, thanks you Krys.

Krys: No problem Lorena.

Krys walked out of the room leaving Lorena and Karen alone.

Karen: How are you feeling so far today honey?

Lorena: Ehh not as bad as yesterday, considering that i have two broken ribs that need to heal.

Karen: Thats exactly why Krystopher and i won't let you get up for anything except to go to the bathroom.

Lorena nodded understanding as Krys made his way back into the bedroom. He handed the water and Lorena quietly thanked him.

Krys: No problem.

Things were silent for a while with the exception of the sound of Lorena sipping her water.

Loena dexided to break the silence.

Lorena: So when can i get out of this bedroom let alone this bed? Being condined to this room is kind of really annoying.
♠ ♠ ♠
SOOOO WHAT DID YOU THINK??
i know that its been a while but im bac ♥
tell me what u think
more comments = more frequent updates