Status: Official New Story...Dont worry i wont forget Forgiveness...lol

A Lonely Road

CHAPTER SEVEN

Karen looked at Lorena hesitently contemplating if it would be a benefit for Lorena to move out of the room that she was in, or if it would just hurt her already hurting body.

Karen: Uhh... I'll ask Krystopher to bring you downstairs and you can watch t.v. and eat in the living room. How does that sound?

Lorena shrugged.

Lorena: Thats fine, just as long as i can get the hell out of this damn room.

Karen: Ok well just sit tight. I'll go and get Krystopher and tell him to bring you downstairs. He'll be right up.

Lorena nodded and Karen left the room in search of her son. Ofcourse he was in the living room watching t.v.

Karen: Krys, would you please go fetch Lorena and bring he downstairs.

Krys snapped his head toward his mother.

Krys: you think that's a good ides considering how hurt she is?

Karen: Honey, she wants to leave the room that she has been cooped up in for a few days. Just bring her down here and put her on the couch. I'm going to warm her some soup.

Krys nodded and got off of the couch and headed toward the stairs.

*******************************

Lorena winced as she picked up her legs and swung them over the side of the bed. She winced slightly but she thought that she could handle it. She placed her feet onto the ground and put pressure onto her feet to see if it would hurt.

Nothing.

She gave a sigh of relief and hauled her body off of the bed and stood up. She winced and whimperes a little but she sucked up the pain.

She took one step just as the door to Krys's room opened. She got startled and swung her body toward the door.

Bad Idea.

She yelled out in pain and crumpled to the floor. Krys, standing in the doorway was shocked.

He snapped out of his daze and ran over to Lorena.

Krys: LORENA! Lorena are you ok?! Lorena talk to me!!

He slipped her into his arms and set her onto the bed,

He put her face in his hands and looked into her tear filled eyes.

Krys: Lorena are you ok? What hurts?

He frantically tried to fine a way to make her comfortable.

Lorena grabbed his hands and held them for a minute.

Lorena: Krys im ok.... Just sore.

Krys nodded, but then came to his senses and jumped up startling Lorena.

Krys: WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!

Lorena winced.

Lorena: I thought i could make it.

Krys: What the fuck!? You know that you aren't well. Why would you strain yourself like that?!?! What the fucking hell is wrong with you?! HUH?!

Lorena's eyes were wide with shock and fear. She had never seen Krys get angered like that, let alone yell at her.

Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
its been a while....but i hope u liked it!!!! :P

COMMENTS = LOVE = FASTER UPDATES ♥♥