Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Pinkie Promise

She lets go of my throat and goes to other side of the classroom. Does she know who I am? I am Lucifer ruler of Hell. Yet she has the audacity to put her small delicate hands on my throat. Wait, what I just thought delicate hands. I should have burned her the minute her skin made contact to mine. But to tell the truth it felt right like her hands belonged on my skin, not choking me but holding me. I should just leave and kill her later, but I have this feeling in my stomach every time I think of Alexandra. Could this possibly what humans describe as butterflies in my stomach. I chuckle at this and get the attention of all the girls in the class except for Alexandra she just stares at her desk like she wants to kill it. I just shake my head and turn to Alexandra. Her beautiful hair looks soft I wonder if she'd get mad at me for touching it again?

I have this compulsion to get off my seat and touch her hair again. But I restrain myself and grip on the chair. I wish I were anywhere else, but here. I grab a pencil and start to draw random thing on a blank piece of paper and before I know it the bell rings signaling school is over. I leave the classroom and head to my locker. I get my book bag form my locker and shove some books in it. I turn to see my favorite person in the world, Beverly. Notice the sarcasm.

"Hey Duncan so I was wondering if you had anything planned after school?"

Beverly inquires.

"Yes actually I do, but I'll see you tomorrow."

I tell her.

She looks disappointed at first but is quickly replaced by happiness when I mention I'll see her tomorrow.

"Alright see you tomorrow, Duncan."

With that she leaves and I turn to the parking lot. As I look for my car I notice half the parking lot is empty. I guess everyone hates school. The only people remaining are some jocks and cheerleaders and Alexandra. She's just standing there glaring at the ground. I wonder what she could possibly be thinking about. I head to my car and open the door. I start the engine and then here a tap. I look to my left and see Alexandra standing there. I open the window to see what she wants.

"Are you busy today, because if you’re not Angela, you, and I could hang out at Angela's place."

I laugh at this hard and hit my head on the steering wheel.

"Are you serious? You tried to kill me in Art class, but now you want to hangout with me. Don't tell me you have a bi polar disorder."

I ask Alexandra.

"No for your information I'm doing this for my friend now either you can decline the invitation or accept it. Which is it?"

I laugh a little longer then stop.

"Alright but only if you promise not to try and kill."

I pull out my pinkie so her pinkie promises. I know this is childish, but what can I say I'm the Devil I do what I want.

"Okay but only for today."

I shrug, I expected as much. And with that we pinkie promise and I start up my car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe