Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Yuck

I give him Angela's address. I walk away from his car. I can’t believe I just did that with the ruler of Hell. And really how childish can he be? A pinkie promise is so thirteen years ago when I was in kindergarten. But he just made me do it, curse him! I walk away from his car with a smug smile. I know how to get him back, oh this is going to be good. I walk to my car and drive to Angela’s house. I park the car close to her house. I can’t believe she made me ask Duncan to come and hang out with us. Ugh if it weren’t for her puppy dog eyes I would never in Hell would have asked Duncan to hang with us. I bet he had a kick out of me asking him, though I did see his shocked expression if only for a second. I smirk at this.

I don’t bother and knock on her door I just breeze right in. I always come over so it’s no surprise to run in to Angela’s mother Rachael. She is the sweetest person I’ve ever met. Sometimes I wonder if she’s an angel like me but them I’m reminded that if she were an angel I would of none. I greet her with a brief Hi and leave to Angela’s room upstairs. I knock on her bedroom door because the last time I didn’t I saw something very disturbing that will probably scar me for life. I shudder at the memory.

“You can come in Alex,” Angela yells from the other side of the door. I open the door to see Angela Autumn Paige reading a book. I gasp and look at her to inspect it this is my real friend and not just an extra terrestrial because they are real I’ve seen them no big deal. They are not green but purple. I sprint to Angela and shake and loudly say, “Are you Angela and if not where is she!” The supposedly Angela goes into fits of giggles and in between explains that she was just reading the book because she has a report to do on it by Friday. “Oh I thought you were over taken by aliens,” I say dumb founded.

I felt very embarrassed for making that assumption. “So did you ask Duncan what I asked you to do,” Angela jumps from her bed in front of me. I mutter a yes and she starts to go all stupid for him and starts talking of how dreamy he is. I disregard what she’s saying about Duncan and instead look around her room. I haven’t been here for a week and I see some changes small ones but you can still notice them. She doesn’t have her poster of High School Musical but instead are Bullet For My Valentine posters replacing them. I look more thoroughly at her room and see that her rooms more chaotic than usual. “Are you even listening to me?” I look up to see a disgruntled Angela.

“No I don’t want to hear how cute Duncan is and how dreamy his eyes look,” I mimic what she was doing only minutes ago fluttering my eyelashes. And before Angela could utter a sound the door bell rings. I guess I’m saved by the bell. How cliché does that sound? Angela is already down the stairs before I could do anything. I pursue her and see that she’s already talking to Duncan. I go to the living room and turn on the T.V. I surf the channels and stay on Cartoon Network and watch Flap Jack. I then turn to see that on the love seat Duncan is sitting on it with Angela on his lap making out. Yuck! I turn around to feel an aching feeling in my heart. Why does it hurt to see them doing that? I stand up and place a big fake grin on my face and say, “I forgot I have a ton of homework that I have to do. Angela I’ll see you tomorrow in school.”

And with that I leave and make it to my car without having a mental break down. I turn on my car and speed off to my house. A tear slithers down my face before I start to really cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe