Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Love?

I can’t help but to think how beautiful she looks in the morning without make up. I look at her picturesque eyes. I can look into her eyes forever. Wait what am I think I am the ruler of hell not some gooey sissy teenage boy in love. I snap out of my reverie to notice Alex and I breathing really hard and so close I can smell her delicious blood. She then clears her throat and says, "Well......ugh okay. I think it's time you leave." I just nod numb that she didn’t feel the same way I somewhat feel for her. But before I close the door all the way I hear her mumble, “I wish it were different.” Then I run to my car and then teleport to the Underworld.

As soon as I get there I am bombarded with questions by the Underworld paparazzi. They asked questions like, “Who is this girl you’ve been seeing Lucifer?” and this is my favorite question, “Why are you going to school?” I got fed up with it all I burned all of them to ashes hearing them screech in agony. Why did they even think they could just come in here and ask ME questions about my personal life? Did they think I wouldn’t kill them? Some people are just too stupid and shouldn’t live with the inability to think. I head to my bedroom and lay on my king sized bed and think about Alexandra. Most of the time I’m both thinking about Alexandra and how it would feel to kiss her to full those luscious lips on my cold ones. I hear a knock on the door. “Come in Alec.”

Alec enters and in a flash is in front of me. “Sir there seems to be reporters wanting to interview you. What should I do with them?”

“Alec you can do whatever would please you. Though one thing for sure is that they are not to disturb me unless you have a desire to die,” I chuckle.

Alec just nods and leaves to settle with those reporters. In the Underworld I am what you might call a star like Brad Pitt except even more famous if that’s possible. I turn on my side and contemplate on what I should do with Alexandra. Killing her is not an option. Just thinking of it makes my heart break a little. I can’t sleep; well I am immortal so I really can’t sleep, ever. I twist and turn but couldn’t stop thinking of Alexandra. Then I decide to visit her. I teleport and see myself in front of her house. I climb the tree that’s beside her bedroom window and see that she’s still up. Then on an impulse I knock on her window. I know I surprised her because I saw her jump a little. She opens the door and shrieks, “What are you doing here? You are not support to be here. You should be wrecking havoc on the world. Not that it isn’t good that you’re not killing anyone, but here at my window, seriously.” She would have gone on her little tirade if I didn’t put my hand on her mouth.
“Are you done? Oh and just so you know there are other people doing my deeds.” She looks at me in what seems to be loathing. “Now I’ll take my hand off of your mouth if you promise to not go on a rant.”

She nods her head yes. I slowly take my hand off o f her gentle mouth. “Just one question,” she request. “Alright just one but if I don’t want to answer then no more questions, understood.”
“Okay. Why were you outside my window?” I look at her and feel blood rise to my cheeks. How could I explain to her that I had feelings for her without freaking her out? “Well I-I-I-I w-a-a-a-a-s-s just passing by,” I stammer off.

How is it that this girl can turn me into a babbling buffoon? She giggles and proceeds to her bed. “Well I don’t like your answer but I won’t push you.”

“Are you going to sleep early tonight? Or are you going to a club?” I chuckle remembering the night we met. Such a weird way to meet, right. And to think I was thinking of killing her. I laugh out loud causing Alexandra to glance at me.

“Well if you must know I was just about to go to sleep before you oh so rudely interrupted me,” she says in a smart tone.

“Sure. Alexandra what would you do if I were to say that I like you,” I inquire.

“Well I’d tell you that you’re fibbing to me,” she answers instantly.

“And why would you assume that,” I ask.

“Well because it’s impossible that you ruler of hell could like anyone,” she says.

“That doesn’t mean anything,” I retort.

“Ye-,” I cut her off by kissing her.

I can’t describe the kiss in any words. I could just say it was incredible how our lips molded together. And how perfect the kiss was, it felt right. Then we both pulled apart to breathe well she did because I don’t need to breathe. We looked at each other and I couldn’t believe what happened next.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe