Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Fatal Kiss

I couldn't believe it. I am kissing Duncan also known as the Ruler of Hell. His lips felt right against mine. It feels like he's meant to be with me. But that's impossible. My people rarely find their soul mates. I can't help but to think of how wrong it is to be kissing Duncan, but at this moment I wasn't thinking with my head but with my heart. And right now my heart was beating a mile a minute. His kiss ignited something in me a fire deep within me that's never been lighted. Yet Duncan knows just what to do to light it up. I feel my skin burn but the fire just licking my skin instead of searing it. Don't get me wrong I've kissed guys, but nothing like the burning passion I'm feeling right now for Duncan. But my rational side got the best of me and I stepped back to breathe. I thought it was only seconds that we were kissing when in reality it was more like five minutes. Then I realized that I shouldn't be kissing Duncan. So I did what any other human girl would do and kicked him on his crotch and slapped him across the face.

I ran out of my room and headed to the only place I could think rationally. I slammed open the door to my library and basked in the scent of lavender. I scream in frustration. I know what I feel for Duncan, but it has to be false. I'm and Angel and I shouldn't be in love with the Ruler of Hell. I feel my powers build up in me and then in an instant I throw a fire ball at a shelve of books. I stare at the burning books in astonishment. Then I realize the fire growing and rush out of there and head to the bathroom and grab a bucket. Fill it with water and start for the library. I pour the water on the burning books. Then I hear clapping and look up to see Duncan. "You are something else. Your kind take years and years to wield fire like you just did. I'm surprised you didn't burn yourself, though I suggest you control that power if you wish not to burn someone you hold dear, like say Angela. We wouldn't want her to burn," Duncan walks in.

I look down at my hands and see no trace of fire ever coming out of my fingertips. "This shouldn't be happening so soon..................."

"And yet there you are standing in the middle of the room with a empty buck and burned books around you. You really shouldn't underestimate yourself," he says.

"Oh and there's going to be a punishment for doing what you just did in there," he points in the direction of my room, "but I'll be lenient and not kill you.........." and before I could comprehend what he was talking about I'm in his arms and he's kissing me.

I don't know why when I'm near him my legs turn to jello. Not to sound so cliché but it's true in this case. I can't feel my legs and if it weren't for the fact that Duncan is holding me I would have fallen. I kiss him with as much force and find myself have a tongue war with him. In the end he won. Then I realize what he meant by punishment. I didn't have any means of breathing. I felt faint and started to see black spots in my vision, but before I fell unconscious I saw a smirking Duncan. That bastard.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe