Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Great?

Before I could even step further away from the devil himself, I hear the spell he cast and couldn't believe what was happening. That moron thinks he can play around with me, well he has another thing coming if he thinks I'm going to stand by and let him ruin my life. I open my eyes to see a purple sky. Dammit he sent me to dimension 27, that bastard. I walk over to a orange tree and climb it to the top. I try to reach for a black whole, but the tree just keeps moving around. "If I were you I would stop trying. You'll tire yourself and waste your energy."

I turn to see Duncan beaming at me. If it weren't that he's 20 feet away from me I would of probably smacked that grin off his arrogant face. "Well if I weren't here I would be climbing this fucking tree and maybe be in school learning History like I'm supposed to you selfish arrogant asshole." I scream at him and throw an energy ball right at his face, but before it could even touch him he moves at lightening speed. I look around and turn to come face to face with him.

"You really want to get me mad dont you?"

I inquire.

"No, but isn't it great being here. Smell the roses Alexandra you can't beat me," he replys.

"Great? Are you fucking serious? I'm dimensions away from Earth. How can this be great?" I yell at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe =)