Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Butterflies

Why is he being so nice, I mean we're supposed to hate each other, but the only thing I feel towards him is anger when he annoys me and then sometimes I feel these butterflies in my stomach? I’m so confused. I drink some water and look at Duncan. He’s looking out of the window. He is perfect in every way. His eyes shine when the sun hits them it’s amazing. But what’s his reason for bringing me here everyone in all the dimensions know that if you want to go to a romantic date you come to dimension 27. I can’t take it anymore.

“Duncan, why are we here?”

"I just thought we should come here and relax after the day we had in school," he answers without really looking into my eyes.

I think he’s trying to confuse him. Well he should just give up because I’m too smart to fall for any of his tricks. "Yeah well I'm pretty sure that that isn't the reason you brought me here. I think," I say, "you just want me to get expelled from school." This should throw him off and give me some time to find out what his intentions are. He just shrugs and says, “Think what you want Alexandra just know I’ll always be one step ahead of you.” Ha he’ll see that I’ll be the one ahead of him.

“Whatever,” I mutter.

Then the waitress comes to take our orders. I order chicken nuggets and Duncan orders an unusual plate. While we wait for our food I ask Duncan some questions.

“So how do you rule hell when you’re with me or at school?”

“Simple I get other people/demons to do everything for,” he answers coolly.

“You actually trust demons,” I ask incredulously.

“Of course not don’t be preposterous. I have Alec watch over them and if they do anything against me well you know the rest.”

“Oh. Do you usually stay in that human for,” I point at him.

“Actually believe it or not when I was an Angel this was my form well before…..”

We stay silent for a couple of minutes and then our food arrives and the awkward silence is gone. Then I ask more questions and vice versa. This kept on going for two hours and the manager asked us very politely that the restaurant was closing. Duncan took my hand and led me to the same tree before except in the time Duncan and I were gone it changed color. Now it is a dark blue with a bright pink. “Do you know why that tree changed colors?”

“It changes color according to the day and since its night it changed color.”

I look at it for a while and look at Duncan looking directly at me. “So are we leaving,” I tap my right foot in annoyance. “If you answer a riddle, I’ll take you home,” he replies.

“If you commit the crime but don’t go to jail what is it?”

I mull over the riddle for a couple of seconds until I got it. “You committed suicide,” I answer.

He claps and grabs me by the waist. And before I know it I am in front of my house. “Thank you for bringing me here, but what about my car?”

“It’s been taken care of. I asked Alec to bring it here,” he turns and points, “in front of you house.”

In the dim light I see it. “We I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Wait don’t I get a goodnight kiss,” he grabs my arm.

“No.” I try to pull my arm free but he only tightens his hand more.

“Okay but only on the cheek.”

I lean in to kiss his cheek and right when I’m about to kiss his cheek he turns and kiss his mouth. We kiss passionately for a couple minutes and then he draws back and whisper, “Goodnight Wildcat,” and disappears. Leaving me with a stomach full of butterflies fluttering.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe

Thak you for reading:

Torch2000
morganvillevamps7
lil_angel666
AutumnTie