Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Athena's Sword

I can't do it. Being in his arms feeling so safe in them is just not logical for me. We are supposed to be mortal enemies, but why is it that when I'm in his arms I feel safe like nothing in the world would matter but him.I couldn't help myself when I ran out of his arms. I know that if I weren't part Angel I would still be in his arms and be awe struck by his beauty, but I guess God has other plans for me.

I ran as fast as my inhuman speed could take me from the club and as I'm running I hear foot steps right in back of me. I use my wings to glide the streets of California, but to no avail he was still on my trail. I stop in an alley way and wait for him. I look at my hands to distract myself from the humiliation. When I hear more then one guy. I look up to see two vampires and two warlocks. "Just my luck," I mutter.

They cornered me. Today is not my day. I'm having guy issues and now these buffoons try to pick a fight with me. Well I guess they wanna die. I imagined a sword in my hands and in an instant my favorite weapon was in my hand. Her name is Athena since the Goddess herself blessed it. The vampires backed up a few steps. Thank the Goddess she put a spell to ward off vampires on the sword.

I slashed and bashed and eventually all there was left was smoke from the vampires. Nasty vermin's. I reach inside my purse and take out a piece of cloth and wipe out all the blood on my cheek. I hear something and turn around in lightening speed to come clashing my sword with.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe