Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Darkness or Light?

Before I could do anything his fangs were in and taking my blood. I tried to stop him I screamed, pushed, and almost cried. I felt him drink my life source. It hurt so bad. "Duncan," I barley got out and sunk into darkness.........

All these pretty colors on the other side and I'm where all the darkness lies. I run to the bright colors but that only takes me to the same spot........Duncan. All he did was laugh at my feeble attempt to run from him. Why couldn't I just have stayed at home but instead I had to go with all that is evil to a club and then have him drink all my blood. I'm 95% sure I'm dead and the other 5% is that I'm in a coma. I prefer the first one then I could go to Heaven where I belong.

But I guess God has other plans for me.......Duncan. I look around once more and see the same thing. Darkness and Light. I try to go to the Light but I kept hearing a voice and it kept saying,"............please be alive come back to me."

The Light was so pretty and I didn't feel like going back to the pain. I was so close until I heard the one sentence I've so badly wanted to hear,"I love you Alexandra."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe