Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Can't Stand It

I've waited four months to be exact for Alexandra to wake up. Its been agony and well Hell isn't what it used to be there isn't enough havoc for my liking but ever since Alexandra got in a coma I haven't felt the need to kill well anyone. Everyday I sit next to Alexandra and hold her hands sometimes I even forget to change my cloths if it weren't for Alec reminding me to shower I wouldn't even bother.

I took Alexandra's hand like I usually do and held it in my hand and just played with her fingers. They were so small compared to mine. Then I started to talk to her I heard that people in coma can hear what we say lets see if it works. "Alexandra the minute I saw you I knew you were special and that I just had to had you. Your sent drove me crazy and your blood smelt so sweet I just wanted to tear you soft flesh and drink all your blood but I could quiet do it" I chuckle remembering that day, "but I did watch you and every time I watched you I learned something new about you and everyday was like Christmas for me to find something new about you made my no existent heart soar. And well I think what I'm trying to say is well......Alexandra I love you." And as soon as those four words came out of my mouth her hand tightened and her eyes opened.

"Alexandra how many fingers am I holding up?" Not really holding any fingers up.

"None there are no fingers. Ugh why does my neck hurt and wait....who are you? Who am I?" She looks around and stares at me.

"You don't remember anything?" I ask to make sure.

"If I knew who you were I wouldn't be asking now would I?" she says impatiently.

Well at least her personality's not gone. "Here wait in here I'll go get the doctor." I run to the doctor but not before catching her say, "Where am I gonna go stupid head."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/ Subscribe