Status: Updating everyday

According To Hell

Let The Games Begin

It so easy to play with humans even though Alexandra isn't any human. While I was at her house I smelt her sweet aroma and it most definitely smelt like human, but there was something else I just don't know what........yet. I will though very soon and when I do I'll kill her. Let the games begin. This will be challenging unlike the other games I've played and won. Alexandra isn't just anyone I've ever encountered. I want her blood to taste it and drain her life force, see the spark in those eyes go out permanently.

I leave my room and teleport to my new school. Ha the very thought of me going to school makes me laugh. I’m a block away from the school and get in my mustang instead of my porche; it would attract too much attention. I drive to the student’s parking lot. As I turn the engine off of my mustang I hear all the thoughts of the high schooler’s.

"Look at that sweet ride."

"Look at him. Is he new to our school?"

"Wow he’s hot."

I chuckle at the last thought.

These humans don’t know of beauty until they’ve been to heaven. It was beautiful, no that word isn’t enough to describe heaven. Though now I live in hell I regret nothing. Although I wouldn’t mind visiting heaven even just for a second the image would last in my mind an eternity. Hell isn’t the same. But I guess that's what you get when you want to be number one.

I snap out of my reverie when I hear a tap on the window. I look up to see a fake blonde with fake boobs and a plastic surgeon nose. Why do I even bother, but I still push the button for the window to go down. As soon as I put down the window I regret ever doing it. I see her fake blue eyes. I know everything about her. Her name is Beverly Helen; she has wealthy parents and is very spoiled. She has a very low self esteem so throws herself at any guy with a dick. And she puts others who aren’t popular down. Pathetic.

This is the kind of girl that makes me sick.

“Hey! Are you a new student?”

Wow can a blonde get any retarded. Of course I’m a fucking new student. But for the sake of no one knowing who I really am though I doubt these stupid humans could ever guess who I really am. I put on a cheesy smile on.

“Yeah I’m new.”

“Well if you’d like I could show you around.”

She smirks. This bitch thinks she can just prance here and talk to me and get some. Ha the very nerve of this human, I should kill her right now, but she might be useful a piece on my “game”.

“Yeah that would be great.”

I answer. I get out of the car and walk with her to my first class which I coincidentally have with Alexandra. I’ve never really been to a biology class, but there she is sitting close to the window, the sun shining down on her. She looks like a Goddess. Beverly drags me on the other side of the class in the back with her. I turn to Alexandra and see that she’s glaring daggers at me. I just smirk.

Class was bearable, but Beverly tried to give me a BJ by “accidentally” dropping her pencil. But before she could do that I got the pencil for her. And Alexandra glared at me for half of the class time. I leave Beverly in her next class and head to my French class with Alexandra. Isn’t it odd we have all the same classes? Don’t you just love the sarcasm?

In French I sit behind Alexandra and try my hardest to read her mind. Except her mind is the only mind I couldn’t read and it irked me to heck. I need to find out what she is ASAP. This game will take long to finish, but in the end I’ll win.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment/Subscribe