‹ Prequel: Label It Love

Just Like Paradise

002

“Night, Daddy.” Abby hugged TJ tightly, laughing as he nuzzled her with his five o’clock shadow before placing a sweet kiss on her cheek.

“Night Princess, sleep tight.” He squeezed her for a moment and releasing her, watching her cross into her own bedroom and closing the door behind her. TJ sighed, pulling his t-shirt over his head, wincing at the lightly at the slight burn he had obtained across the back of his shoulders.

“Aloe, baby?” Brianna asked innocently enough, but when TJ turned to face his wife, his thoughts were anything but innocent at the view of her in her small panties and white tee thin enough that he could see her breasts perfectly. He exhaled deeply and pouted out his lips, nodding pathetically and liking the way Brianna motioned for him to get on the bed to which he eagerly complied.

“I got you, sweetheart.” She cooed, straddling him as he laid face down on the bed, his hair flopping over cutely as he melted into the bedspread. He jumped lightly as she squeezed a large dollop of the green gel onto his back. “Sorry.” She giggled softly before lightly rubbing the aloe into his shoulders.

“Ungh.” He groaned in pleasure, not from the tantalizing way his wife rubbed his shoulders soothingly, but the fact that her hips were pushing into his backside to innocently. It had been more than a week since they had last made love and they way she rocked her hips to add or release pressure was making a pressure of his own build up between his legs.

“TJ.” Brianna laughed, knowing exactly what was going on with her husband under his basketball shorts. “You haven’t changed in seventeen years.” She shook her head as her hands were finally dry from the aloe and he slowly rotated himself under her. “Baby!” She gasped as his full erection poked her cotton-covered womanhood, his big hands placing themselves on her thighs in order to pull her closer to him.

“Just… gimme a moment.” He closed his eyes, subconsciously thrusting his hips in the tiniest of motions as he could feel the heat from between her legs on his hard cock. Brianna leaned forward, kissing his bottom lip softly before drawing the plump piece of flesh between her lips while tunneling her fingers through his soft hair. “Please, please baby.” He groaned, his hips thrusting up into hers with much more gusto and his hands kneading at her ample backside.

“Baby, our daughter is fifteen feet away.” Brianna reminded with a whisper as one of hands snaked into her panties, cupping her womanhood, his fingers making daring moves that elicited soft gasps from his wife of almost twenty years.

“She’s asleep.” He insisted, placing his lips on her neck, mumbling into it and alternating between kissing and suckling softly. “She sleeps just like me, so you know she won’t wake up.” He insisted, letting one of his fingers make it’s way through her tight folds to brush across her clit, making her jump and gasp in such a way that he knew he would get what he wanted tonight.

“Fine, but you can’t be loud.” She giggled before he could flip her down onto her back.

“Right, because it would totally be me being the loud one.” He rolled his eyes before swiftly tugging her miniscule panties from her body, revealing her tempting new tanline that he’d love to run his tongue along. “Off.” He stated, tugging at her shirt.

“You first.” She grinned as a challenge, tugging on the band of his basketball shorts. He sighed, propping himself up on one arm while using the other to shove his shorts down to his knees so Brianna could scoot them off of him with her feet. At that point, TJ couldn’t get his wife’s shirt off fast enough, eyes dilating at the sight of her full breasts that desperately needed some attention.

“TJ!” She gasped as the head of his length proded her folds softly while he leant down to suck and nibble at the tips of her breasts. He grinned, kissing and teasing a portion of flesh on her breast to leave a territorial mark that would be just barely visible from the band of her bikini later in the vacation. With a soft whimper, Brianna pushed her hips up into TJ’s and he knew that she couldn’t wait around much longer.

“God.” He panted as he slowly pushed himself into his wife’s tight, inviting body that he had grown so accustomed to. Never once in their marriage had the sex gotten boring, and that was something that didn’t surprise TJ. He knew that as long as he stayed madly and so truly in love with Brianna, he’d never tire of showing her the extent of his love for her physically. Another thing that managed to stay the same was that Brianna’s body felt just the same as the first time they made love, there were only just the faintest of scars on her body from her child-bearing years, but she had an incredible figure with fuller hips and larger breasts.

“Baby.” She moaned airily, making the hairs on the back of TJ’s neck stand on end as their bare chests pressed together, taking him in deep as he gently rocked his hips into her, his head parked next to hers as he kissed the shell of her ear.

“I know.” He couldn’t help but grin cockily before pushing himself even deeper, loving the sounds of her soft whimpers, knowing she was trying so hardly to be quiet. Soon enough he’d send Abby and the boys out for a dinner on their own so he could hear his wife’s screams and moans of pleasure. When he finally added his fingers into the equation down south, his callous pads pressing into her clit before rubbing it slow, sensuous circles.

When Brianna came trembling and clinging to him as if her life depended on it, he spilled into her copiously. Brianna had gotten her tubes tied after last pregnancy with Abby, making sex much more relaxing without all of the condoms and pills, but that was something TJ wanted to discuss over their vacation. In fact, it was something he wanted to discuss immediately.

“Brianna?” He asked cautiously, knowing she would still be lightheaded from her orgasm, just as his vision was slightly off.

“Yeah baby?” She asked as he set his head on her rapidly rising and falling chest, helping her calm slightly.

“Brianna… I want another kid.” He spoke gently. It was silent for a few long minutes and he thought that maybe she hadn’t heard him before she finally responded.

“Teej, I had my tubes tied. It’s not a reversible procedure like a vasectomy, it’s a one and done thing.” She explained, still wondering where this need came from, catching her completely by surprise.

“I know, and I wouldn’t ask you to get pregnant again at this time in your life, but… I was thinking maybe we could adopt?” He asked, finally sitting up to look down at his wife, trying his damndest to keep his eyes on hers and not her breasts that seemed to be staring back up at him as well. No, TJ needed to be serious. Brianna sat up as well, feeling the need to cover naked body for this conversation.

“You want to adopt a baby?” She asked, tilting her head at the statement that left her completely blindsided. TJ nodded earnestly and she bit her lip, urging him to elaborate.

“It’s just… Abby and the boys are growing up so fast, and now that Abby’s started high school, she’ll need me less and less as she gets older. I just… I’m not ready to be done being a Dad.” He confessed quietly, feeling strangely vulnerable, an emotion he wasn’t quite used to. “There are so many kids out there that need homes and it’s not like we don’t have the materials to provide for them, I just think it’s the right thing to do.” He finished, waiting for his wife’s rebuttal.

“Another baby…” She trailed, leaning back into the headboard and covering up with a sheet, racking her brain at the idea. “I can do that.” She finalized with a nod.

“Really?” TJ asked with wide eyes. “You can think about it, Brianna, really, I don’t mind, and if that’s not what you want, I can deal. I don’t want you to do this just because you feel like you have to.” He immediately assured her.

“I know baby, and I also know that you know I wouldn’t do this unless I truly believed it was a good idea. You’re such a sweet, sweet man.” She rubbed his cheek tenderly. “And I’d love to have another baby with you.” She smiled with tears in her eyes as he leaned forward to kiss her softly.

“I love you so much.” He sighed, pressing his forehead to hers, his heart feeling twenty pounds lighter now that he had finally gotten this off of his chest. TJ couldn’t have felt more accomplished as he curled up beside his wife, ready for a long, steady sleep.

---

TJ rubbed his eyes as he sat up hours later, looking over to the clock to see that it was close to two in the morning. It was almost as if he was too tired to sleep and those few hours he had been dozing would be sufficient to power him for the rest of the day.

He rolled out of bed, careful not to wake Brianna who was more than exhausted and needed a full night’s sleep. Pulling a pair of shorts on as well as a t-shirt, he glanced at his cell phone to see that he had no new or missed messages. He sent a quick text off to Patrik Berglund, his best friend that he still kept in very close contact with that Brianna eagerly agreed to the idea he had been pitching to Bergie for months now.

Running his hand through his hair, he didn’t want to turn on the television even in the family room portion of the room in fear of waking his wife. He glanced at the clock again, there was no way his sons weren’t still awake and he dipped out of his hotel room but not before sticking a key in his back pocket.

He walked leisurely down the hallway, not bothering with shoes as plush carpet cradled his feet. When he reached Nate and Tyler’s room, he knocked swiftly a few times, surprised to see a young girl opening the door.

“Hi.” She chirped with a bright smile, she was a pretty young thing but she couldn’t be a day over sixteen.

“Hello.” TJ tried to be polite. “Are Ty and Nate in?” He asked at the oddity of the situation.

“Oh, yeah.” She blushed, “they’re inside, I was just leaving.” She insisted, squeezing past TJ and darting down the hallway. TJ stuck his head inside the room in order to do some sort of surveillance before entering to see his two sons on their separate beds, both donning only pairs of shorts as they leaned against their headboards. Tyler was watching television while Nate messed around on his MacBook, a gift from TJ and Brianna for making the Dean’s list.

“Hey, Pop.” Tyler acknowledged, acting casually as he looked over at his father with the same emerald green eyes they shared. In fact, TJ and his sons looked so much alike that if TJ said he had crawled on top of himself and gotten pregnant, people would very well believe it.

“Sup.” TJ grinned, raising his eyebrows at his son who knew he had been caught. “So… wanna explain the girl sneaking out of your room at almost two in the morning?” He asked, sitting down in the recliner in the corner that was tilted to face the two beds.

“It’s not a big deal.” Tyler stated, looking over at his father as he lounged with his hands folded behind his head.

“You know that if it was your mother sitting here right now and not me she’d be throwing a goddamn fit, right?” He asked amusedly.

“I swear, Dad, she came over to watch TV and hang out, that’s all, you can ask Nate.” Tyler jabbed his thumb in the direction of his father.

“Yeah, and where’d she sit?” TJ asked, raising an eyebrow knowing full well when his son was being a sneaky little shit.

“Really, Dad? You never did anything like this with a girl at my age?” He countered, knowing he had his Dad cornered.

“I’m not saying that, but I also had free range to do whatever I wanted, your Grandparents had zero control over me and I was a little shithead.” He pointed out. “Your mother and I raised you to be better than that.” He finished.

“Kelsey has been here since midnight, she sat on the bed with me and we just hung out and watched television, it’s not like I had sex with her.” He sighed, agitated.

“That’s not funny and you know it, I don’t want any grandchildren until all of you are out of college and married.” He insisted with a point of his finger.

“I know, I know.” Tyler sighed as Nate snorted back a laugh. There was a comfortable silence for a few moments before TJ finally spoke up again.

“So that’s Kelsey, huh?” TJ asked, bringing his feet up in front of him.

“That’s Kelsey.” Tyler nodded, glancing at his cell phone before typing across the touch interface quickly.

“She’s cute.” TJ approved. “Is she smart?” He asked, knowing that he was giving Tyler a minimum amount of grief.

“On the Dean’s list like Nay.” Tyler responded.

“Good.” TJ nodded. He stayed around the boy’s room for a little longer. “We’re going out to a nice dinner tomorrow night, you should invite her.” He suggested.

“Yeah, maybe.” Tyler scowled softly as his Dad got up seeing as it was now about a quarter past two.

“Don’t let me catch any more girls sneaking out of your room like this, be smart, okay? If I was your mom we’d already be on a plane back to Missouri.” He advised before kissing his two son’s respectively on the forehead before heading to the door.

“Night.” They both called.

And even though he knew his wife would have an absolute coronary if she found out about Kelsey that night, he couldn’t help that tiny, familiar smirk from forming on his lips as he walked back to his room.

The Oshie men had game.
♠ ♠ ♠
another update! i didn't want to keep you guys waiting too long since i got incredible feedback from the first chapter! totally overwhelming thank you so much! <33
i'd love to hear what you thought about this update!
what do you think about brianna and tj adopting?
how about that silly oshie boy sneaking a girl into his room so late?
much love as always! <33