Bloodlines

Three packs. Three interests. Three Bloodlines.

A hatred in the werewolf breed formed many years ago. First it was between the subtle differences of the Dogs and the Savages. The Dog Soldiers strongly believed in peace with humanity, constantly fighting and defending their cause against the Savages. As it says in the name, those were the werewolves who believed in the complete annihilation of humanity. The werewolves were split.

The Dog Soldiers have a distinct bloodline running through their veins allowing for enormous size in brain and body. Although they are smart, they are more or so all brawn, no brain. The Dogs also have the ability to freely transform into their werewolf form at any time.

The Savages on the other hand are smaller than the Dogs. Violence and apathy runs in their blood. Murder is all they know, and fighting is what they are good at.

The third bloodline derived from the two. A small section of werewolves, sickly in appearance, were outcasts from both packs. They banned together and multiplied in numbers. Soon it became obvious that the Cancer was spreading. A mass murder occurred.

In a post-apocalyptic town in Russia there is a never-ending dispute between the Dogs and Savages. A small nomadic group of Outcast is straight in the middle of it.

Skarlette is a young female with the nomads. When two males from the rival packs show an interest in her, things get messy. Adding to the tension is Skarlette's long time bittersweet pack mate who begins to come to terms with his feelings over her. Things are gonna get ugly quick.