‹ Prequel: Hospital

Tragedy Strikes

Can you say "Horny"?

"You wanna fuck around all night, that's your business but at least get here on time," Chicklet lectures as I arrive at sound check half an hour late.

"Sorry," I say picking up one of my guitars.

"Sorry?" she questions, "You're not going to put up a fight or make some pervy comment about how his dick over powers you?"

I glance around and realize there are no people around. "Well you know the interview we had yesterday."

"Uhuh."

"Well you know the comments on me having kids."

"Yeah."

"Well Franky took that literally and then we got in a fight about our views on having kids."

"Again?"

"Yes again," I say a little irritated.

"And?"

"The make up sex was great." She laughs, "But it's getting repetitive."

"Then just tell him you're not ready."

"Yeah I did, so hopefully it gets through his thick skull."

"So you guys hashed things out, right?"

"Yes, all that had to be hashed was hashed, no cover up, no partially hashing, we're fully hashed," I say as she grabs her bass and we make our way onto the stage.

Today we have an afternoon show and then we were on the road to get to Boston.

"Finally!" the stage manager yells as I step up to the microphone, "We have to redesign the lighting for daylight."

I turn around to see Kimmy and I make a gun shape with my fingers and put it to my forehead. She laughs and motions that she's hanging herself.

"Alright ladies, we're not doing sound for the moment so just stand there." The intercom buzzes.

"So Chicklet," I call, "How are you and Jesse holding up?"

"Pretty good I guess." She laughs into her hand.

"What was that laugh all about?"

"Nothing," she says innocently.

"You horny fuckers," Kimmy laughs.

"Oh shut it," Chicklet says throwing her shoe at our loyal drummer.

"Red chucks!" Kimmy exclaims as she waves around the shoe by the laces.

"Give it back," Chicklet whines as she goes over to the drum set.

"You had kinky sex, didn't you?" I say realizing she's still giggling.

"What Jesse and I do is none of your business," she protests as she puts her shoes back on.

"Oh my god! So it is true!" Kimmy exclaims.

"So was it dominating? Anal? Role playing? Shower sex? What?" I whine.

"Okay, I'll admit we did some kinky shit last night but I'm not telling you what."

"Be that way," I pout.

That afternoon, Franky was actually early to the concert. I pull him into one of the storage rooms and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Hey baby," I whisper, my lips only millimeters from his neck.

"Mmm Sadie," he groans as I start to kiss his neck. We continue to make out in the closet for a while. A little juvenile yes, but we're just always that horny. Dry vagina and erectile dysfunction jokes just don't apply to us, even if we were pissed at each other the sex was still good. "Is the door locked?"

"Not like anyone's coming in here," I laugh as I undo his pants.

"True." He laughs as he moves his hands under my shirt, we knew we'd have to be quick, I was due on stage within ten minutes. The reason we're resorting to closet sex is because he's leaving tomorrow. He wants to start a record label to go with his chain of stores. With our pants at our ankles, Franky pushes me against the wall, I end up standing on my tip toes as we quietly go at it.

I start to hum in his ear as I let him take me away when suddenly we're jerked back to reality.

"Shit, I'm sorry," someone says shutting the door again. I can't help but giggle into Franky's shoulder. He laughs too. We were finishing up anyway so Franky pulls his hands out from under my shirt and we pull our pants back up.

"Well that was interesting," Franky says as we step out of the closet and into the backstage hallway.

"Poor guy only saw your butt," I say laughing, "Didn't even get to see the goods." Franky smirks evilly. An intern like person brushes past us then turns around.

"I-I-I'm sorry about earlier, I-I-I didn't know," he stutters.

"It's okay," I laugh, "We didn't mind." Franky laughs too and then so does the guy.

"And if it's not to bold Mr. Wright, I think you have a very nice ass." Franky and I burst into another fit of laughs, "Do you work your glutes?"

"Umm," Franky says trying to contain his laughter, "I just, I don't know." I glance at my watch and realize I'm supposed to be side stage right now.

"Sorry baby, I gotta go," I say as I peck Franky's lips quickly and scamper off to get my guitar.

I find Chicklet and Kimmy waiting on side stage as I run up to them. They both just roll their eyes. Just as I'm about to explain my tardiness but am cut off.

"We don't want to know," Chicklet says rubbing her forehead, "The look on your face is enough."

"You're worse than friggin rabbits!" Kimmy exclaims.

"But he's leaving tomorrow," I pout as the final microphone checks are being performed.

"So are our boyfriends," Chicklet mumbles.

"We found a closet," I say smirking.

"I thought Chicklet made it clear that we didn't want to know."

The back stage manager whistles to get our attention, he motions for us to go on stage.