Status: In process of being edited and revised.

FAIL.com

Half dead? No just tired.

The book slammed on the desk just right next to her face and Ava immediately woke up screaming:

“You Ass Mans won’t get me!”

There was a bit of snickering from the students as Ava felt embarrassed, trying to laugh it off while the Chemistry teacher rolled her eyes and began teaching again. Once class was over, Acacia` walked Ava to lunch concerned that her friend was being so weird by blurting out crazy things.

“What time did you go to bed last night?”
“I don’t know.” Ava responded with a yawn. “Around two something.”
In line waiting to get their lunch, she practically fell asleep. Acacia` had to punch her to stay alert. “Ow.”

Acacia` started with her gossiping, “So like, I think Dean is going to ask me to the Spring dance.”
“Shouldn’t he automatically take you, since you two are going out?” Ava really didn’t care if the world was ending or not, let alone Acacia` worrying about the dance and whether or not she’d be made Princess, Ava just wanted some sleep already. Her head tilted back and mouth opened letting out snores, Ava fell asleep while Acacia` just went on.

“That’s what I was thinking! He should automatically take me. But he hasn’t really talked to me about it. Everyone knows that the Spring Dance is just as important as Homecoming and Prom put together. Molly Winchester was made Autumn Princess, now I must become Spring Princess. Hey, are you listening to me?”

She wasn’t. But that abruptly didn’t matter when Dean Ford showed up, just to get a closer spot in the lunch line, it looked.

He complained rubbing his stomach and wrapping an arm around Acacia’s shoulder with the other, “Man, I’m starving. These lines are slower than hell.”

“Dean, you know about the Spring Dance, right?”

“Duh. Everyone does.” He laughed at the “seemingly” dumb question Acacia` just asked and she got a little ticked off by that.

Throwing his arm from around her shoulders she looked at him fatally asking, “Then what are you going to do about it, huh?”

“What are you worked about this morning? Hey, is she really asleep?” He poked Ava, instantly waking her up snorting.

“Huh, whose there?”

“That is ridiculous.” Acacia` commented with arms folded, just when Matthew Taylor came up out of nowhere, standing right beside Ava ready to fall asleep again. “What are you…”

“I need to borrow this.” He said, referring to Ava and then began dragging her away. Acacia` scoffed, jealous that Ava had someone so hooked on to while Acacia` was stuck with a selfish jerk. She looked at Dean whom looked like he didn’t know what was happening.

“What? I have something on my face?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I accidentally posted the next chapter so my apologies.
I'm seriously stupid.