Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Such a gentleman.

“We’re fine,” Elizabeth informed him matter-of-factly just as if she hadn’t heard the humor in his voice. “I was merely explaining to Anna the difference between sex and love.”

Annabelle's face turned a fluorescent pink color as Frank's hungry eyes turned to her. “Anytime you need help with that lesson, sugar…” he teased.

She buried her head under the pillow in mortification.

A cocky smirk spread across Frank's features in response. “And I'll tell Gerard he’s got Lizzie's ‘undying love’,” he threw Elizabeth's way before closing the door behind him and leaving the two best friends to their ‘visiting hours’.

Elizabeth practically shrieked in response and snatched the pillow away from Annabelle so that she could bury her own head beneath it.

Annabelle didn’t mind; she was too busy laughing at someone having finally gotten the better of her friend. “Step out of denial and snatch Gerard up before someone else gets him,” she said with a knowing smile.

Elizabeth managed to look – of all things – demur at this. “All right, so I was thinking about it…” she admitted nervously.

Annabelle let out a delighted little squeal. “I know he’s a pirate and everything but…congratulations!”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “It’s not like we’re getting married or anything,” she insisted. “It’s just…he has a nice penis, and I’d like to monopolize it.” She watched Annabelle closely and waited for a reaction.

Annabelle stubbornly refused to blush. “It’s not going to work,” she insisted, arms crossed over her chest.

A wicked smile curled across Elizabeth lips. “You know,” she began conversationally, “Frank has a rather nice penis as well…you can see quite clearly, you know, with those tight pants he wears…”

That worked. Annabelle wondered if it was possible to die of embarrassment.

“It’s particularly obvious when he’s around you,” Elizabeth continued to taunt her best friend. “I almost wonder how he can walk sometimes… You’re not doing naughty things to him that I should be aware of, are you?”

Elizabeth!” Annabelle exclaimed in pure horror. “O-Of course I’m not…” she trailed off, unable to even complete the thought aloud…although her mind provided several nice visuals.

“He talks about you all the time, you know,” Elizabeth teased. “And after Quinn cut you, he made him mop the entire poop deck by hand…” she wrinkled her nose slightly, “which isn’t what you’d think it is; I asked. Still,” she turned back to her incredibly entertaining topic, “he’s been a very nice…host, hasn’t he?”

The way she said ‘host’ implied all sorts of naughty connotations. Annabelle decided that she very well could die of the heat that suffused her entire body.

“Think about it,” Elizabeth said with a smug little smile on her face, knowing that she’d hit a definite nerve, “he’s been such a gentleman – giving you your own room, saving all your things from the other ship, bringing you all your meals personally…not to mention how incredibly attractive he is. And it’s obvious he likes you…”

“Stop.” Annabelle's iron will reasserted itself at that moment, and all the hatred she felt for everything Frank stood for came bubbling back up to the surface.

Elizabeth was surprised at the coldness in Annabelle#s tone. Her brow furrowed for a second, trying to puzzle out the reason behind her friend’s anger…and her eyes widened when she came to the only conclusion. She kept it to herself, however.

“Never mention that again,” Annabelle insisted primly.

Elizabeth nodded, but in her head she was busy scheming. Her idea was just too tantalizing to pass up…
♠ ♠ ♠
OO! Sum'one gotta plan =D