Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Going black..

‘On three,’ Elizabeth mouthed to Annabelle.

The other woman nodded nervously, flinching slightly when one of the door’s hinges burst open.

Elizabeth held up one finger, and Annabelle's free hand reached for the latch.

Two fingers… Annabelle caught the clasp.

Three!

Annabelle flung the door open wide, and half their attackers fell to the floor, caught surprised by the door suddenly giving way.

Elizabeth and Annabelle both lunged forward, blades flashing. Annabelle lost track of Elizabeth almost instantly as she was swept up in the battle.

Wielding her sword as a bat, she hacked away at the first few, only to find her arms roughly caught over her head.

She struggled in her captor’s grasp, but he merely twisted her wrists.

Hard.

She let out a little cry of pain, and the sword fell from her grasp, clattering to the floor. Still, she refused to be defeated so easily and kicked back at her opponent. Unfortunately, the angle was such that her skirts got in the way and lessened the blow.

Her assailant barely even flinched before catching one rough hand about her throat and squeezing.

Annabelle struggled helplessly in his grasp until slowly the world began to go black…
♠ ♠ ♠
PN - Twas short. But effective ^^