Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Dreams

Annabelle gasped at the first feel of warm, wet lips on the back of her throat. Instinctively, she tilted her head to the side, giving the man behind her better access.

He was fully pressed against her now, his arms wrapping slowly around her waist from behind and his body brushing right up against hers on the soft mattress. His lips abandoned her throat, trailing upward along her jaw until they finally reached her ear.

She let out a little moan when he first nibbled at the delicate shell, and one of her hands reached behind her to tangle her fingers in his soft hair while the other covered the strong, callused hand at her waist, holding him in place.

“You like that, my love?” he whispered in a deep, husky voice, his breath tickling the short hairs at the back of her neck.

“Yesss…” she whimpered back headily.

“I can give you more,” he informed her, his tongue flicking out to catch her pounding pulse point.

“Yes, Frank,” she gasped, rolling over on the bed to face him and smiling at his slender beauty, sculptured features, black tousled hair… “More.”

His arms pulled her into him further, bringing her soft body flush up against his hard chest. “My Annabelle,” he murmured softly into her hair before bringing his lips down to hers and…

And sweet niceties flew out the window at that.

Overwhelmed by the glorious taste of his tongue plunging deep into her mouth, Annabelle grabbed him roughly by the shirt, flinging him over onto his back and ripping the pale silk from his muscled chest as she did so.

She rolled on top of his bare torso, her hands eagerly caressing the smooth skin beneath her palms. He moaned and returned the favor, yanking at the clasps of her gown, pulling it roughly down her shoulders…

Somehow her undergarments had vanished…as had the rest of her clothes. She let out a little whimper when he twisted beneath her, sending her off balance and over onto her back.

She was dimly aware of the fact that she should have fallen over the edge of the narrow bed at this, but in her dreamworld the bed obligingly widened to accommodate their passion. The matter didn’t concern her at the moment, however, because now he was on top of her, as naked as she was, and the world seemed to stop…

“You’re so beautiful,” he whispered against the pale curve of her throat.

Her eyes widened when his knee slipped between her bare thighs, opening her up to him. “Oh, Frank!” she cried out, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

“My love,” he repeated softly, his eyes looking deep into hers as he slowly, gently thrust in…


And Annabelle awoke with a start. Her body was covered with a sheen of sweat, and her heart was racing like mad, and…

She blushed horribly when she realized she’d pushed her skirts up around her waist in her sleep in order to allow her fingers to slip inside her. She quickly removed them and had to fight back a moan of despair as she did so; after all, her throat was still swollen and making noises would only bring her more pain.

Horribly embarrassed by her predicament, she straightened her skirts with her clean hand before going over to her pitcher of washing water to clean up. She filled the small basin and rinsed her right hand clean as best she could, although the scent of her pleasure still lingered upon it.

Finished with that, she turned to the desk chair and slumped into it, resting her head in her arms as she tried to sort out what had just happened. It wasn’t the first time she’d touched herself, true. Back in her ‘scare away every respectable suitor’ stage, Elizabeth had advised her to use her hand on herself while picturing the young men that sought her. According to her friend’s theories, that would cause her to more clearly associate the boring, pretentious men around her with the orgasms she was trying to seek from them and thus hopefully prevent her from scaring them all off.

It hadn’t worked. Annabelle had never succeeded in holding any of their faces in her head as she pleasured herself. Not until now…

And this time, she hadn’t even been trying. Of its own accord, her body had sought its pleasure with, with…that pirate! She knew she was deeply into ‘burning in hell’ territory here.

“When you finally find a man that you only need to think about to bring you to orgasm,” Elizabeth had said one night during their seemingly innocent knitting by the fire, “that’s when you know you’ve found the one for you…”

Annabelle shook her head and took a good, long look at herself in the dirty mirror on the wall. Oh god! Her mind was panicking. Surely, it can’t be… Oh god!
♠ ♠ ♠
Make up for lost time?