Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Blushing

“…Gerard informs me that it’s really quite nice,” Elizabeth was commenting. “As long as the whole pirate thing doesn’t bother you.
Personally, I just look forward to the fresh food, but…”

Annabelle sat with her feet dangling over the edge of the deck, her arms folded over the rail as she looked out onto the blue expanse before her.

“Anna?” Elizabeth inquired after a minute when she noticed her friend wasn’t listening. “Annabelle!”

“What?” Annabelle turned to her in surprise, her reverie interrupted.

“You’re not hearing a word I’m saying, are you?” Elizabeth demanded.

Annabelle gave her an apologetic smile. “A lot on my mind,” she clarified.

“Ah,” Elizabeth nodded wisely. “This wouldn’t have anything to do with something feet of sleek, lean manly muscle topped with a crown of black hair, now would it?” she asked with a knowing little smile.

Annabelle made sputtering noises and gesticulated wildly in protest, but Elizabeth quickly cut her off.

“He’s the only person you’ve seen since we were attacked,” she pointed out.

Annabelle gave up with a sigh of resignation. “Frank is…not what I expected,” she admitted reluctantly.

Elizabeth nodded. “He’s very nicely shaped,” she agreed, “and he’s very obviously interested in you.”

“He’s just been so…kind to me,” Annabelle felt a need to justify
herself. “The way he took care of me when I was injured, and the way he never angers at my attacks…” She smiled to herself. “Actually, I think he likes it when I attack him.”

“See?” Elizabeth said triumphantly. “I told you that somewhere out there was a man weird enough to love you. Congratulations, and may you enjoy many orgasms together.”

Annabelle's face turned a deep crimson. “N-Not like that!” she insisted. “I-I just meant…”

Elizabeth gave her an incredulous look. “You can’t tell me you’ve never even thought about it,” she accused. “Hell, I’ve thought about it, even though I already have Gerard. Although,” she added to herself, “Gerard was present in most of those fantasies as well… They’d make very good sandwich bread, don’t you think?”

“Now you’re just trying to make me blush,” Annabelle accused good-naturedly. “And, as for…that,” she blushed anyway, “well, I haven’t thought about it…well, not really…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Next update will follow shortly =)