Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Pirates!

“Feel up to breakfast today?” Elizabeth commented, surprised.

Father Sites nodded slowly, so as not to create any unnecessary motion, and the two women had to agree that he looked a bit less green today than he had the last three days.

“Sit down,” Annabelle offered brightly, gesturing to the only available chair.

Sites sat down in it, flinching slightly when the ship hit a larger wave and the cabin rocked gently. “Don’t let me interrupt your conversation,” he recovered his stomach and said politely.

Elizabeth and Annabelle exchanged a nervous look.

“Uh…we were just discussing what we’d do when we got to England,” Elizabeth came up with a plausible alternative.

“And how we’ll find attractive men to—”

Annabelle slapped a hand over Elizabeth's mouth before she could finish. She loved Elizabeth like a sister, but sometimes (well, actually all the time) she lacked any tact whatsoever.

“Ah,” Sites nodded, a delighted little glint in his eye, “planning your escape plan from that dreadful Williams fellow?”

A five-minute description of Parker’s fondness for working women was all it had taken to enlist Sites as a fellow conspirator.

Even Elizabeth had to admit that he was a rather enjoyable companion…for a man that she couldn’t have sex with, at least.

“I still think we should take over the ship and sail somewhere else,” Elizabeth pouted slightly.

“France, perhaps. Or South America!”

“And how exactly would we sail the ship then?” Sites repeated his criticism of her impulsive plan, amused rather than put off.

Elizabeth pouted slightly.

“We’re going to have to sneak off,” Annabelle decided.
“It will be too risky to assume that the William's won’t have someone waiting for me.”

“You could always stow away in—” Sites began.

He was cut off by a deafening blast that shook the entire ship. Plates and silverware clattered to the floor as the entire cabin rocked back and forth wildly.

“What’s happening?” Annabelle asked frantically, eyes wide as she clutched the table.

Sites ran to the porthole window, the fear in his system keeping the seasickness at bay for once. He could see nothing, however.
“We shall have to go up above…” he began just as the door to the dinning cabin flung open.

“Pirates!” exclaimed the captain before he collapsed onto the floor, a dagger planted firmly in his back…
♠ ♠ ♠
Oo. Tis finally getting exciting =D
I would like some more comments though.. Please =)