Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Francis The Bloody

The room watched, fascinated, as the pair met in a passionate kiss. As their lips lingered upon each other’s, however, everyone eventually returned to their meals, trying to pick up the conversation around the interlocked pair at the table.

“I take it you’re going then?” Bob asked hopefully.

“I’d say that’s a yes,” Gerard cast an amused glance in Frank and Annabelle's direction. She had managed to insinuate her way into her lover’s lap, oblivious to all onlookers, and even watching the way her hips were grinding made Gerard hard.

Apparently, he wasn’t the only one who was turned on. “Gee?” Elizabeth licked her lips as she studied the pair.

“Yeah, Liz?”

Her eyes never left the pair as she lifted her hands, the fingers of one hand forming a circle while the index finger of the other thrust in and out of it several times.

“Yeah, Liz,” Gerard agreed, catching her hand and practically dragging her from the room…

* * *

Lord Williams looked up from the account-book in front of him with a scowl. The messenger nervously walked up to the massive oak desk that Williams always sat behind while at work, making him seem to tower above all those who entered.

“Well?” Williams snapped. “Do you have word?”

“Our ally had the message delivered, and the trap is set,” the peon agreed nervously.

A wicked leer curved across Lord Williams lips. “Then all we need do is wait for the bait to be snatched up.” His hand clenched at the paper before him for emphasis. “And, then,” he added with a satisfied smile, “Francis the Bloody will be no more…”
♠ ♠ ♠
*French accent* Is good, no? Teehee :D