Status: Complete

Skull and Dagger

Under Control?

The pirate who held her made the same observation and raised one eyebrow in surprise.

“Gerard?” he inquired.

The dark-haired man - Gerard, Annabelle gathered - didn’t respond, remaining transfixed by the girl in his arms.

Her captor rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Gerard!” he exclaimed.

“Huh?” Gerard turned to look at him for the first time.

“You have everythin’ under control there?” he demanded skeptically.

Gerard nodded numbly. “I’ve got her,” he agreed.

“He’s got me,” Elizabeth agreed perkily.

Annabelle groaned inwardly. Why did Elizabeth have to pick NOW to start thinking about sex? Her silent rhetorical question went unanswered.

“Right then,” the pirate, who Annabelle deduced was in charge, nodded.

He glanced down at Sites unconscious form. “We need to get the
passengers off the ship before-”

“I’m not going anywhere with you!” Annabelle exclaimed in sudden outrage.

He cast her an annoyed scowl. “Yeah, and what’re you gonna do ‘bout it?” he demanded.

“I’ll be happy to take care of her,” Alman's eyes narrowed at her, “teach her some manners…”

“I don’t think that’ll be necessary,” he gave the other man a tight smile. “Carry the preacher out of here; I‘ll take the girl.”

“You will not!” Annabelle exclaimed. “I’ll have you know that my father is-”

He rolled his eyes at her. “Do I look like I give a damn who your father is?” he said sarcastically, grabbing a firmer hold on her waist and trying to drag her out through the door.

Annabelle jabbed at him with her toe, and when that didn’t work managed to get her foot hooked around the doorframe, making it essentially impossible for them to leave the room. She stuck her chin out at him stubbornly. “I’m. Not. Leaving.”

“You wanna burn down with the ship?” he retorted.

“It’s better than being kidnapped by a bunch of…of…pirates!” she hissed.

He merely looked more annoyed than before. “Gerard?” he turned to the dark-haired man.

Gerard untied the red bandana that he wore around his neck and handed it over to his captain.

“What are you doing?” Annabelle's eyes widened, and she began her struggles anew.

However, he still managed to get her hands tightly tied behind her back before flinging her back over his shoulder.

“You’ll never get away with this!” Annabelle cried out from where her face was pressed up against his back, kicking uselessly as he carried her out the door.

Alman followed with Sites slung over his shoulder, eyes still narrowed at the girl that had wounded him - even if it was his pride more than his body that had been hurt.

And behind them, Gerard and Elizabeth walked out arm in arm, seemingly oblivious to the world around them. After all, it wasn’t every day that love at first sight occurred…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep, there's a little love already blossoming =D
Methinkles Annabelle does not like Frank..
Did'ja like the appearence of Pirate Frank? *Teehee*