Status: Onnn holdd! Will be for a while!

Did it have to be me?

Bothersome feelings

I was sleeping a dreamless sleep while I felt something poke my side. I groaned and pushed it aside with my feet. I heard a crashing sound but ignored it, trying to fall back into my dark pit of sleep.

" BEEEEEERRRYYYYYYYYY!! WAKE UP HONEY!!" I heard the bellowing of my mother as the cold, hard metal collided with my head.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!" I rised on my bed and grabbed the long, metal stick from my mother's hands. She squealed and ran down the stairs.

" UGH! WORTHLESS PIECE OF METAL! YOU DARE TO WAKE ME UP?!!!" I yelled to the freaking stupid stick and broke it in half, trashing it out of the window.

Well...I'm absolutely NOT a morning person. I got that from my dad.

And yes, I had a little problem with anger management...But only in the mornings! I swear!!
I sighed once I was fully up and headed to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror.

" Helloooo Chucky's bride! Hey, sweety what's that thing eating your head??" I mocked myself as my light brown hair was sticking in every direction possible. I mean, come on! This thing was alivee!!

I groaned and entered the cold water. It felt good against my skin and I smiled while I headed to my happy place. But every good thing has an end right? I got out of the shower, covered myself with a towel and dried my hair, then walked to my closet to find something to wear. Ugh!! Stupid rhymes! I hate rhymes!

I was walking down the stairs as my mothers sweet voice filled the room.

“ Honey-bear! Come down, breakfast is ready!! Oh, and bring my stick with you. I need that to wake you up.” I nervously twirled the end of my long hair, now flat and wavy. As my mother saw me, she smiled.

“ Berry where’s my stick?” I bit my lip.

“ Well…I kinda broke it in half…and umm…threw it to the neighbours yard? Heheheh…heh.” İ glanced at her as the smile turned into an evil grin.

“ Dont sweat it dear. I’ll get a new one. And a harder and thicker one, so you cant break THAT in half.” She laughed and I cringed at the thoughts of what she’d do to me with THAT. I sat down and munched some pancakes as the door was mercilessly being punched.

“ Hellooooooooooooow people! Your best man Marcus is in the ro-oom!!” Yo-hoow great! Look who showed up!

“ Come on in Marcus, would you like some pancakes?” Marcus’s eyes went wide with his grin.

“ Well, you don’t have to ask ME twice Mrs. Bliss.” He said as he took a seat beside me and digged in.

“ Mom dont give him food! He’ll never leave!!”

“ Wow Berry, if I didn’t know you loved me, that would’ve hurt.” He said, though the sound was muffled by the pancakes.

“ Ugh you’re so gross. Stop stuffing you face and lets move.”

“ Oh-hooo, grouchy much??”

“ You have nooo idea…” my mom said as she rolled her eyes at us.

“ Hah, lemme guess, broke the stick again?”

“ It was an iron one too!!”

“ *cough cough* I’m stil here!!” they laughed as Marcus ran to the bathroom to wash his hands. I kissed my mom goodbye and headed to Marcus’s junk of a car.

--------------

“ Berry-kinsss can you help me with somethingg??” Marcus pouted as he was driving.

“ What now pouty-face?”

“ Welll…there’s this girl I like…and I wonder if y-“

“ NO.”

“ You didnt even hear-“

“ NO, I wont be a matchmaker. PERIOD.”

“ Pweaseee???? I will stalk you until you finally say yess! I’ll stick to you like a gum. Every hour, every day of your peaceful life. I will haunt you forever!” I shuddered at the thought. He was grinning like the idiot he was. Oh how I wanted to punch that out of his face…

“ Spit it.” I mumbled as his grin went wider.

“ Welll, her name is Millie and she’s sooo cute! She has pale blonde hair with big green eyes and she’s so small and cute!! She does jymnastics and in contrast with her size, she’s verry strongg and I think I’m in LOVEEE!!!” I rolled my eyes at his girlyness as he squealed and sighed dreamily.

“ Umm, with your attitude, I doubt anyone liking you.” I grinned as he frowned. Hey! Teasing your best friend is the besttt game ever!

“ Ouch, Berry. If my ego wasn’t this big, that would’ve reaallly hurt. Oh well, will you talk to her? Pleaseee?? She has gym class with us and you’re the star of gym!” he pouted and I sighed.

“ I’ll do what I can.”

While Marcus was jumping on his seat, squealing like a girl and hugging me every now and then, we arrived at the school. I got out of the car and headed to my class after the “hi!”s from Marcus’s group. Sure I liked them, they were pretty cool and chill, but I liked my peace.

As I was walking to my class, I ignored the bothersome feeling in the pit of my stomach, signalling something bad is coming through.

Oh, what a bad decision that was…
♠ ♠ ♠
Well well, first chapter! Technically...oh well, coments?? =D