Status: Onnn holdd! Will be for a while!

Did it have to be me?

Unwanted Visitor

“ Hey…”

'Stupid Marcus! UGH! Ummm…what was her name again?'

These were my bothersome thoughts as I approached the cute blonde in front of me. Her hair was tied up into a messy bun and she was streching and man, was she good! It’s like the girl’s made out of rubber and muscle!

“ Umm…hi? Why is the star of PE talking to me, may I ask?” Ugh stupid stupid!!

“ Don’t call me that. My name is Berry, nice to meet you.” The girl laughed, showing two dimples. Well, cant blame Marcus, she is pretty cute.

“ Well Berry Bliss, I sure do know you. Ice queen of the school.” Huh?

“ Where’d that come from?”

“ Haha, you’d never guess what the girls talk about just as you leave the changing room.” I frowned as the small girl turned her huge, piercing gren eyes at me, smiling. Come on, don’t these people have other things to do besides talking behind my back?!

“ They should just get a life and stop talking behind people’s backs.” I said loud enough, so that the others could hear me.

A satisfied grin made it’s way through my face as I heard the irritated mumbles all around the gym. I turned back to the girl. She was laughing hard.

“ Oh my Gosh. You probably are the only person that could do that. I’m Millie by the way.” She smiled and streched her hand out for me to shake. I grabbed it and gave her a warm smile.

“ On to the point Millie. My idiot of a childhood friend is head over heels for you and he threatened me to be a matchmaker. It was either have him stick to me like a chewing gum or talk to you about it, so here I am.” Her eyes grew wide with pure shock and a small smile creeped on her lips.

“ W-wait wait…Marcus Flieder likes me??! You’re kidding! He’s like, the cutest, hottest, funniest guy ever!”

“ Hah, girl you have weird taste in man.” I smiled at her as she danced around like a kid.

“ I love you Berry Bliss! -and I promise to do so foreverr!” Okayyy, too happy I guess?

“ Riiight, then I’m guessing you’re sitting with us on lunch?”

“ Sure thing girlfriend!”

“ Nuh-uh don’t call me that. Mission accomplished so I’m going. See you Millie.” I ran back to my spot, not waiting for a reply. I didn’t have much chance at getting one anyway, she semmed too stuck in her fantasy to notice anything else. I chuckled as she caught a ball that came straight to her nose -before it hit her- and hugged it.

They're gonna be the weirdest couple ever…

--------------------------

Alright, when I said weirdest couple, I really landed the nail right in the spot! God, they were the clumsiest, stupidest, the most idiotic and annoying couple ever! Weird my friends, was an understatement…

When they met at the table and went all dreamy and frizzled, eveyone went “awwww”. But then came the worst part…

“ Oh, I love you Marcy.”

“ No babe I love YOU!”

“ Nooo you!”

“ Oh, your sooo cute!”

“ Your cuter my Marcy-babyyy!” and blah blah blahh!!! By this point everyone was gagging and barfing and they made up excuses until the idiotic couple was finally left alone in their yuckidy yuckiness.

Ugh! Groosssss!!

Ok, since Marcus is my (junkish) ride, I’ve got to walk to home, ‘cause Millie-kins and Marcy-boo are too busy being just plain “yuck”!

A shiver ran down my spine as I ignored the two and got out to the piercing cold. Odd…it was very bright this morning.

I shrugged and made my way to the green road ahead of me. Though it was getting colder and colder…A bit too cold for this season –annd this country! It was like freaking Alaska and I was freezing my butt off!! I shivered and felt something brushing against my body. What the hell was that?!

A sudden chill freezed my brain over and I saw black, trying desperately to find something to hold.

A warm hand squeezed mine and I hissed at the person without noticing what I was doing. I gasped at my own voice.

Woah, that was one scary noise…No wonder mom wakes me up with a stick.

“ Sleep.” a sweet, penetrating voice whispered in my ear.

The command washed over my already freezing body with cold water.

Then, I let the darkness take over my frozen brain into a warm embrace, as a pair of strong arms did to my limp body…

--------------------

“ How the hell are we gonna wake her?!” Ughhhhh! Shut upp!! I shifted in the warm, comfortable bed I was in, as I was bothered in my sweet, dreamless sleep…AGAIN!!

“ How would I know! Derek, go wake her up.”

“ No.Way. she just freaking broke Chad’s arm!!” someone whimpered and a growl ripped through my throat against the sound.

“ Duuudee she’s scaring the sh*t outta me…”

“ Why the f*cking hell did you make her sleep anyway!”

“ WHY DIDN’T YOU DO IT THEN?” some boy snapped. Alright that’s it! No tolerance for noisy bugs!! I slowly rised in my bed, still seeing blurry. As my eyes narrowed, I hissed at the 4 guys hovering over my sleeping form. They all gasped and a guy jumped on a slightly bigger one with a whimper. The other caught him, stil staring at me wide eyed, gulping.

“ Mars! Make her stop! Make it stooop!!” the scaredy guy yelled as he hid his face in the other’s chest. I grinned at the shivering boys evilly as I dramatically stood up.

“ Now my dears…which one of you dared to awake me from my precious sleep?” I asked sweetly, tilting my head to the side. I smiled aminably as the guys all stepped back, one was holding his strangely bended arm and hiding behind some guy that seemed ready to charge any minute.

“ M-m-mars?! S-she’s creeping me out!” someone whispered.

“ Shh Derek, your gonna get her mad.”

“ Uh, umm…WINTER! Take care of our sweet lady!” said the guy with the broken arm and they all ran out the door, leaving me behind with a shocked opponent.

He slowly turned back to me and stood straight. I chuckled.

“ Such a wonderfully carved body…You are going to be one great shiny stick."
♠ ♠ ♠
lol I'm going amazingly fast, how intense is that?! read, rate, comment pleasee!! I'll update the next one when I get one comment!