Status: Onnn holdd! Will be for a while!

Did it have to be me?

What?!

WINTER’S POV

I was hyperventilating.

Relax Winter, its not like you didn’t see a girl in her underwear before. She’s a mere mortal! So what if she’s gorgeous, and has big breasts, nice curves…Oh my God that bra is showing half of her c-chest… NO! BAD WINTER! YOU CANT JUMP ON HER!

The girl was in front of my face. She was shorter by a good 7 inches but the fake sweet smile never left her face. She looked pure evil.

“ Now what? Are you gonna run away?” she whispered, looking up at me as she licked her lips. I shivered as she put her hands on my chest. What is she trying to do?

Bad Winter. She’s off limits. Even if she’s your prisoner...Wow, this position is so hot.

“ STOP!” I snapped and tried to push her away, but stopped dead in my tracks as I felt two soft squishy things under my touch. I immediately yelped back and put my hands up in the air.

“ Oh now you’ve done it.” She said as she slowly walked towards me with a frown on her face.

I gulped.

CHAD’S POV

“I cant believe we left Winter inside with THAT.” I said as I nervously walked around in the living room. Mars was laying lazily on the couch and Derek was looking at some potions.

“ Would you relax? I’m pretty sure even he can handle a girl.” Mars said as he played with a pillow.

“ Ohhoo, THAT my friend, is not just some girl. She’s scary as hell!!” Derek said, nervously glancing at the room they’re in.

“ She’s a creature that probably has the powers of a demon and an angel. I should know.” I grinned.

“ You know, you shouldn’t be so cocky just cause you have the power of wisdom.” Mars said throwing me a pillow. Just as I smirked, we heard the bellowing of Winter coming from…outside?

“ Oh shit!” I yelled as we all ran to the window. I watched wide eyed as the girl threw Winter out like trash and smirked evilly as he screamed. She then yawned and stepped back inside, closing the window. I stared at the now closed window with shock, until we heard a “thud” with a groan following not so long behind. All of the heads perked in the direction Winter fell. He was laying in some bushes, face forward. He groaned in pain again and tried to move. We were still staring at him in utter shock. He frowned.

“ Hey asswipes, A LITTLE HELP HERE?!” we all ran to the stairs, jumping and tripping on one another as we tried to go down to help our friend. Derek jumped on me as I messed with the locks on the front door and we all fell forward when the damn thing finally opened. Mars pushed past us and we all ran to Winter’s laying figure.

“ Damn it! Dudee are you okay?”

“ Yeah sure man, its nothing. I just fell down from THE FREAKIN’ THIRD FLOOR!” Derek helped him up as he sent a death glare to Mars.

“ Ouch! That hurts idiot!” he hissed and whined a little more.

“ Ok I’ll take him up.” Derek said as he poured a potion on his feet. They were gone in a mili-second. I ran upstairs with Mars, thoughts about the forbidden mating invading my head. I growled as the information came to me, too fast for me to sort out. I held my head and slowly made my way to the living room on the first floor.

NORMAL POV (BERRY’S)

I yawned and shifted around in the comfortable bed I was in. Mmm, such a good sleep…I felt so replenished after a good, dreamless sleep. I’d never be cranky when I woke up myself…

I slowly opened my eyes, not wanting to move out of the bed. I snuggled into the pillow, it smelt so good! It smelt like iced mint mixed with the sweet smell of a snowdrop. I unwillingly rised out of the bed and the alluring smell to see that I wasn’t in my room. My eyes grew wide.

Now, would it help if I freaked out right now? No? I thought so…

Huh. Oh well...

I stood up and tried to find the bathroom, yawning and messing with the door knob to see if it’d open.

Locked.

I went to the other door which happened to be a huugee bathroom. I got in to wash my face, then noticed that I wasn’t wearing anything but my lacy, purple underwear. I frowned.

If your wondering why I wore such erotic underwear, it’s all my mom’s fault. She’s a freak who gets me a pair of underwear every darn week they go shopping. Oh, it always happens to be these frilly lacy sexy types. Shocker!

I dried my face with a towel and got a hairpin that was left on the counter.

Better find out what the heck is going on…
♠ ♠ ♠
there! =)