Teenagers

5

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I refreshed my myspace page for the hundredth time...still nothing. I might as well give up i thought.

"PING!"

Someone had just signed into msn! It was Kady, my best friend. She was the first person to speak to me when i started south high and we soon became best of friends. I opened the chat box and typed 'hey'.

I didnt know whether to tell her about my encounter with Mikey or not.

While i was waiting for her to reply i thought i'd check my Myspace one more time. The page loaded and i scrolled down...

'NEW FRIEND REQUEST'

I clicked on the link and at that moment Kady replied. I clicked on the orange flashing box 'hey you' the reply said 'How are you?' I typed back and then minimised the message she could wait i wanted to see who wanted to be my friend. I maximised Myspace and there it was...

'<3Mikey-Where theres a will theres a way! <3' I giggled and clicked on accept. Man i really had got it bad...

Mikeys P.O.V.

Yes she had accepted me but i didn't know what to do about it. Too shy thats my problem.
'Mikey Dinners ready'
'Alright Gee im on my way' I love it when Gerard cooks he is so artistic. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Yay Veggie Lasagne, Thanks Gee"
I sat as the breakfast bar and started to eat slowly continuously thinking of Scarlett.