Teenagers

6.

Mikey's P.O.V.

*flash back to the previous night*

Me and Scarlett did message for a while last night for a while last night when i had finished my dinner i found a message from saying....

"Hey mikey, Thanks for the add, Love Scarlett. "

So we messaged till about 12am then i went up to bed and dreamt of her as always.

*the next morning*

I opened the car door and hoppped waiting for Gee to come out the house. I was so excited about seeing Scarlett again and best of all she was waiting for me. ME. at the shool gate.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I turned down the next corner and began walking down the street towards school. I unzipped my jacket a little more the suns rays being absorbed by the black of my clothes.

I spent hours this morning picking out my outfit. In the end i settled for my black and pink pleated mini skirt, My bright pink tank top and black hoody, i also put on my pink converses. Nobodu usually notices me at school but this morning i thought i better make an effort if i was meeting Mikey.

I reached the school gates and looked up and down but Mikey hadn't arrived yet i threw my bag down and leant against the iron gates.

Mikey's P.O.V.

"Come on Gee, Hurry up"
We were running late and Scarlett would be waiting for me. Gerard flew out the front door just as i was about to call for him again. He got in beside me, started the engine and we sped off...