Teenagers

7

Scarlett's P.O.V.

He wasn't going to come i knew it....10minutes late...it must have been a joke...i knew it would be too good to be true...ill wait five more minutes then go face the class.....

I sighed heavily and leant back on to the fence basking in the sun.

Mikey's P.O.V.

I was going to be late i knew it really late i doubted whether Scarlett would still be there waiting for me. Gee turned the next corner and we travelled down the road towards the school gates....

...I held my breath hoping she was still there we got closer and Gee began to slow down...

...I let out a huge relieved sigh when i saw Scarlett stood leant against the school gates looking amazing in the morning sun.

Scarlett's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes and leant back he really wasn't coming.......I heard a car door slam......i wasn't going to get my hopes up or open my eyes there was no point it wasnt going to be Mikey.

A shadow fell across my face.........
"your standing in my sun do you mind" I wasn't going to be patient with this person Mikey not turning up had put me in a bad mood.
"Im Sorry Scarlett and Im sorry Im Late Gee wouldn't get out of bed"
That sounded like....I openend My eyes....

"Mikey your here" I threw my arms around hugging him tight "I thought you weren't going to show"

He blushed and muttered "well er...er.....Like i said Gee wouldnt get out of bed"

I laughed and we made our way to the school gates i felt my hand brush against his and he took into his grasp holding it tight....I couldnt believe it.