Status: Updating Entire Story.

Lost Freedom Daydream

My Prison

The guy was looking straight at me, boring into my soul. He seemed even taller, looked even stronger, here than he did at the park. His face was beautiful. He sort of looked like a man that would pose for Calvin Klein or Polo. He had sandy blonde hair that fell just slightly his eyes and jaw bones that went on for days. He was wearing light wash jeans and a plain white V-neck tee shirt. His bulging biceps press the sleeves of the shirt and his pecks were almost visible.

“Um I, I, I was just, um I…” I stuttered like an idiot over my words.

“Are you retarded or something?” he had an annoyed look on his face, like he didn’t want to be here. Ugh, he doesn’t want to be here. I don’t want to be here.

“No I’m not retarded; I’m just kind of freaked out.”

“Why are you freaked out?”

“Take wild guess” he ignored my comment and moved over to sit on the edge of the bed while using his fingers to motion me to move forward towards him. I got the hint but choose to stay where I was. Feet planted to the ground that I stood on.

“Move your ass over here. Now.” he had anger and acid spewing from his last word. I took about three small steps towards him keeping my eye down, looking at the ground.

“Good girl” I looked up slightly and he had a smug look on his face. I gave him a look of disgust. Good girl? Really what does he think I am a dog?

“Who are you?”

“Does it really matter?” I didn’t reply. “I’m Damien Michelson.” I nodded my head once to show that I heard him.

“What’s your name?”

“Seriously? You kidnapped some body without even knowing their name?” he didn’t say anything. He was waiting for me to answer him. “I’m Kayden”

“From now on answer me right away. No extra statements. Understood?” he said this like it was the most normal thing in the world. I mean what the hell was this kid’s deal. He can’t tell me how to answer him. If I want to take my time in my answer I will. I’ll do whatever the hell I want to do. I will not be pushed around like a dog. I’m tough. Yeah. I’m strong I don’t need to be taken care of and bossed around by some loser guy.

“ANSWER ME!” all of a sudden Damien was in my face. I could smell his warm mint breath and smell his musky fragrance. His face was covered with a layer of anger and he looked like he was going to hit me.

“Yes I understand” I was scared and shaking. We are standing there, him in my personal bubble and me about to piss myself when someone entered the room. It was boy or should I say teen. He was almost as good looking as Damien but just a bit shorter and with darker hair.

“Damien, Dude you dad has been wondering where you and…Uh I don’t know her name... but anyway he is wondering where you guys are”

“Yeah man we're coming”

“Ok and have you seen Ben?” he said as he was leaving the room.

“No sorry.”

“It’s alright. He’s in trouble when I find him” Damien and mystery guy started to chuckle lightly with each other. They both understood that hidden meaning of the statement while I stood completely lost in the dark. Mystery guy continued to laugh as he excused himself from the room shut the door behind him. Why must he shut the door? I could feel the walls closing in on me while Damien continued to stare intensely at me.

“Who was that?” I said still a little freaked out, thankfully though Damien backed off my personal space, giving me an inch to breath.

“Eric. Now get cleaned up and change in to something clean. There are cloths in the closet right there.”

“Sir Yes, Sir” I said in a mocking tone. Once again he got in my face, his hot breath and handsome face towered over me.

“You want to say that again” he had an almost sneaky look on his face, like he was up to something, teasing me to mock me once more.

“No” I said in a whisper shaking my head and started walking backwards. “I, I’m just gonna go take a shower now” I finally stuttered back.

“Yeah, Good idea. I’m going to back in about 45 minutes be ready by then. Understood?”

“Yeah” I made sure to answer quickly so not to piss him off.

Turning, I walked to the bathroom and grasped at the door knob, but look back to see that Damien had left.

A sense of relief and false safety washed over me. I was alone and could finally breathe and process what the hell was going on. I heard faintly though, the clicking of the door to the room. It was being locked. I realized then, that I would not be able to lock others out of this room but instead, they would be able to lock me in.

This room was my jail cell and I was its prisoner. I shiver of fear crawled down my back and I retreated to bathroom. I itched for a shower to wash this impending doom off of body and out of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for reading!
I know I have been so bad about updating but I am going to try and be better about it!
Please comment what you like or don't like about this chapter! I love the feed back!
Also when you guys comment and like, it motivates me to post more and sooner!

Love Always,
Shelbie Marie