Sequel: I Bet it Stung
Status: Completed

Take Me Anywhere

Chapter 15

As soon as she set foot off the plane in the Vancouver airport, Mia was met with a plethora of national pride. Canadian flags were on display everywhere, there were sweaters with the country's name plastered on them, scarves, mittens, hats, jackets and even underwear displayed the Canadian maple leaf and Olympic rings side by side.

"This is too cool," Mia grinned. "I can't believe we're here."

Sidney laughed and patted Mia on the shoulder. "You're like a kid in a candy store."

"I love the Olympics," she smiled. "It's the only time I'll ever really seriously watch sports."

"Good to know," he smirked. "Well, I've got my first practice with Team Canada in two hours, so I have to go get ready...but all of you guys, feel free to grab tickets to any of the other events. I'll catch up with you later."

"Okay," Mia nodded, Alice and Jordan mimicking her from behind. "See you later."

"I wonder what Eric's up to," Jordan pondered aloud. "I wonder if having my older brother on the team means I can get free tickets to the games. Or a family discount or something."

"Maybe," Alice chuckled. "Or maybe you're just being cheap. Don't worry about paying for anything. We've got these." She held in her hands three all-access passes to the Vancouver Olympic games. Mia's jaw dropped.

"And you got those where?" she demanded, snatching one out of her sister's hands.

"Sidney," she said smugly. "He wanted it to be a surprise, but didn't have time to give these to us, so he let me have the honour. We get to go anywhere we want in the entire town, Whistler included, and it's all free of charge."

"That is complete insanity," Mia concluded. "Come on, let's go find our hotel."

When they arrived at the hotel, they were completely blown away. It was the same hotel that the athletes stayed in, overlooking the entire Olympic grounds. Mia ran from one room to another, lavishing in the luxury.

"I can't believe Sid payed for all this," she gasped. "Everything is so nice. And smells like lavender!"

"Anything for his lady love," Jordan smirked, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Shut it," Mia warned, wagging her finger in his face. "There's nothing going on. We're just friends."

"Liar!" he shouted loud enough for the entire hotel to hear him. "Sidney and Mia, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I--OWW!"

Alice popped her head into the room. "What's going on here?" she asked tiredly.

"She kicked me!" Jordan pouted. "It hurt."

"Baby, you're a hockey player," Alice sighed with a smile on her face. "Mia only weighs like...one twenty-five, one thirty. And she's a Boho musician. I think you're fine."

"I'm not Bohemian!" Mia whined from the background.

"Right on, sister," Alice nodded, holding up a fist in the air. "Stick it to the man."

Mia shook her head. "I have no idea what you're even talking about anymore. Come on, I want to go watch speed skating or something."

"Sure," Alice agreed. "I'm going to go change into something warmer. I'll meet you in the hotel lobby and then we'll go. And plus, I have to check my e-mails...my professors are sending me all of my assignments online so I don't flunk this term."

"Okay." Mia took her key card and left the room, Jordan trailing after her. "You're not staying with Alice?" she questioned.

"I would," he shrugged. "But I want to watch some sports."

Mia laughed out loud. "Such a guy."

"Good to know?"

They waited in the hotel lobby for Alice to finish changing when Mia was tapped on her shoulder from behind. Knowing it wasn't Jordan just being immature since he was standing directly in front of her, and knowing it wasn't Sidney because he was at practice, she reluctantly turned and her eyes almost bugged out of her head.

"Hey, Mia. What are you doing in Vancouver?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, I am way too into this story.

Also, I've finished the prologue and four chapters of Jordan so far. It's going to be good. :)

And this story has TEN stars! Holy crap, thank you guys so much. I haven't written anything on this site in such a long time...I thought no one would read any of my stuff. Thank you thank you thank you. :D

Keep on commenting!

Livia<3