Status: starting! =)

Fire Meets Ice

Secret Society

Secret Society

Andrew gave me a gentle push away from him. He placed his forehead next to mine. “When we go back inside you won't mention what happened with Jeff to no one. It stays between me and you.”
“But what if someone finds him?” Andrew took hold of my hand and lead the way back up the stairs.
“Like I said he's going to wake up in a few hours and not remember what happened. He's lost any trace of the pact.”
“Whats the-”
“You found her! You took so long I was starting to think you wouldn't' find her.” My mother smiled. She had taken off her mask and was now holding a glass of wine. I turned to look at Andrew. He was smiling a perfect white smile.
“She had just stepped out for fresh air, she didn't feel well inside. I think I should probably take her to her house before she gets any worse.”
“Of course.” My mother nods. She gives me a quick kiss on the cheek and heads back inside. Andrew turned around to face me once again.
“Come on lets go.” He said already walking away from me.
“Your actually taking me home?” I asked baffled. Andrew stopped in his tracks and grinned as he looked at me with an arched eyebrow.
“I said I was, didn't I?” He took two steps towards me, placing himself only inches away from me. “Where you expecting me to take you somewhere else?” He asked as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. “Your hair is very soft.” I was speechless. I could feel my knees quivering from his gentle touch. I cleared my throat.
“We should probably get going, my house is somewhat far from here.” I walked past him towards the front of the house. There were a few people out in the front talking. I stopped and waited for Andrew since I didn't know where to go from here. Andrew took hold of my hand as he walked past me.
“Come one I want you to meet someone before we leave.” Andrew pulled me to where a short slender old aged women was standing with a tall well built man. The lady smiled when she saw Andrew approaching her.
“I thought I smelled danger approaching.”The lady spoke with a heavy accent.
“Ah yes well in this world there is always danger for those who are afraid of it.” Andrew retorted with a big grin. The lady through back he head laughing. He took a few steps closer to Andrew and gave him a big hug.
“Caroline this is Emma; my fiancé. Emma this is my aunt.” Caroline s gaze moved towards me. I could see he examining me with her eyes to see if I was worthy of Andrew. I felt nervous, and now I truly wanted to just go home.
“Its nice to finally meet you Emma.” She said extending her hand towards me. I shook hands with her. “Your father would have been proud to have seen what a beautiful women you have grown out to be.” At the sound of my father I started to feel queasy. Andrew took hold of my hand.
“We should get going now. Emma doesn't feel well. Каролин прощание.” We continued to walk and stopped in front of a black 458 Italia Ferrari. He drove quietly only with the sound of the stereo blaring some kind of techno music.
“Your aunt's Russian?” I asked.
“Yeah, why do you ask?”
“Its nothing.” I said looking out the window. “Do you speak it well? Russian, do you speak Russian well?”
“Yeah I was born there.”

Andrew parked in front of my house. He turned off his car and turned around to look at me.
“Do you want to come in?” I asked.
“I....”
“Come on lets go.” I said quickly getting out of the car. I walked around to his side and opened his door. He sat still as I waited for him to get out. Finally I pulled at his arm in effort to get him out. He laughed at my pathetic effort to move him. Andrew pitied me and got out of his car. We walked inside my house holding hands. I lead Andrew up stairs to my room.
“Nice room.” He said while he walked over and sat on a small black couch.
“Thanks, I'm going to go change, it wont take long.” I said as I walked inside my walk in closet and shut the door. I quickly took off all my clothes leaving myself with only my black tie-up bra and matching thong. I pulled out a white tank top and some black yoga pants. I walked back out of the closet.
“Do you want to watch a movie or something?” I asked. Sitting down next to him. I turned on the T.V that was on the wall with the remote control on the side table. But as fast as I turned it on I turned it back off.
“What society were you taking about?” I asked turning completely around to face Andrew. He gave out a big sigh and covered his face with both hands.
“I was hoping you had forgotten about that.”
“How am I suppose to forget the fact that you left my friend wounded in the middle of the woods?”
“What?” laughed Andrew. “Okay so now I left your fuck buddy? You had the choice of staying and getting killed.”
“Your an ass.” I said and got up to grab a pair of black flip flops.
“Emma, look-I'm really-” I shut the door to my room in his face. I ran down the stairs towards the door to the garage. I turned on my Jeep Commander. The garage door opened as I pulled out. I saw Andrew running towards his car. I quickly pulled out of the drive way and sped up on to the road. When I reached the house where the party was being held at I drove past it. I drove off the road and into the woods. When I saw the little river that I had ran to I stopped. I jumped out of the car and ran back to where we had left Jeff. I felt relieved when I saw him. Guilt filled me when I saw him laying still on the ground. I touched his shoulder and started calling his name. I flipped him over face up. I could see a deep cut in his eye brow. I tried sitting him up. I bit my wrist so it would bleed and brought it close to Jeff's mouth. A few seconds past before he responded and started feeding. A small cry left my mouth and Jeff's eyes opened. He pushed me away and quickly got up. He looked startled.
“What are you doing!” He screamed. “I could have drained you.” His clenched muscles in his face released. He kneed down next to me and hugged me tightly.
“I'm sorry, I'm so sorry...I-...I don't know what took over me.” He responded. He stood me up still holding me in a big hug. He kissed me on the forehead and then on the lips. He cupped my face and deepened the kiss. His kiss was full of need and force. His sharp bit down on my lower lip, but he never stopped the kiss. I tried pulling away but Jeff took hold of a hand full of hair. He pushed my face closer to his.
“Hmm!” I screamed. Jeff pushed me towards the floor. His fangs blaring.
“Do you want to be mine Emma?” he asked his eyes full of lust. He kneed down next to me. He lifted up a little bit of my tank top exposing my flat stomach. He gently kissed his. He closed his eyes.
“I love you Emma, this is for us.” He said before he jammed a sharp object into my lower abdomen. Jeff grabbed my wrist and bit down on it. A cry for help escaped my mouth. I was screamed when Jeff landed on top of me. Seconds later Andrew appeared and moved him off of me. He stood me up and told me to run back to my Jeep and wait for him.
“No.” I said. “I can't, I need to help Jeff..that isn't him.” I cried. A sharp pain sprang from where Jeff had cut me. Andrew noticed and cursed. He lifted me up and ran to my Jeep. He placed me in the back seat and he drove off. I felt my wound burning. Andrew stopped the car and took me out of the car. He carried me into a house and placed me down on a bed. He left the room and returned moments later with some gauze pads and a bowl of water. He gently took off my tank top and threw it on the floor. He lightly bit down on my wound and sucked the execs of venom out. He spit it back out in the bowl of water. He covered the wound with the gauze pads and left the room. He returned once again with a bag of blood. He handed it to me. I quickly drank the bag of blood and once I was finished with it I past out.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating soon...please comment and subscribe!