Sequel: Carry Me

Make Me Bad

Lady So Divine

Sally put down her pen, and Addison took that as a hint to do the same. They hadn’t gotten very far in the interview since the band was still missing one member. They had suggested starting without him, but Sally refused. After thirty minutes she decided she needed a coffee break.

She turned to Addison, “Interview them, just chat, or even flirt with them. I don’t care.”

With that, she left the room and left Addison with the four men whose names she still didn’t know. She made sure she was sitting up straight, and her legs were crossed in a ladylike manner. Sally was right; they weren’t half bad looking guys, though they were known for their stunts with the media.

Bad boys, they were. Just the way Addison liked ‘em.

They all had visible tattoos, some with sleeves forming and others already almost done. The smallest one had his hair up in a Mohawk, and was constantly being picked on by the one with the fedora and the one with snakebites. Snakebites had piercing green eyes, reminding Addison of her sister, whose eyes were almost the same way. Fedora had hair going down to his shoulders, his well sculpted arms obvious through his somewhat snug shirt. His muscles couldn’t compare to Aviators, though. He was tall, buff, and very intimidating. Addison noticed he had a lip ring, and her thoughts drifted back to her sister again, whom she hadn’t seen for over a year. Her worried thoughts took over as she thought of all the possible scenarios of what could’ve happened to her…

“You okay?”

Addison shook herself out of her thoughts, attempting to hide her worried expression. She looked at Mohawk, the one who had spoken up.

“I’m fine.”

Aviators pulled his aviators down his nose, eyeing Addison over the top of them. She would be lying if she said it wasn’t an attractive sight, not to mention that deep, gravelly voice of his. Really, everything about that man was attractive.

“You don’t look fine.”

Addison watched him, observing his movements: the way his arm muscles flexed as he rested them on his knees, the way his lip ring moved when he spoke, the way he tapped his foot in boredom, the way he watched her with his gorgeous hazel eyes that she could get lost in…

“Such a pretty thing like you shouldn’t have a reason to be worried,” Aviators continued, watching Addison like she was watching him.

“Must be her boyfriend,” Fedora said, putting his hands behind his head, “making her worry like that.”

Addison was quick to correct him, “I don’t have a boyfriend.”

Snakebites and Mohawk were playing rock, paper, scissors, she noted. She quickly turned her head to Aviators when he spoke to her.

“Oh?” Aviators said, leaning further forward, “I don’t believe that for one minute.”

She raised an eyebrow, “Why not?”

Aviators looked to Fedora for help, both of them chuckling. They sounded so dark and mysterious; Addison felt herself already being pulled in and she hadn’t even known these guys for five minutes. She didn’t even know their names.

“Have you looked at yourself lately?” Fedora asked, his tone serious when he saw the look of absolute confusion on Addison’s face.

She looked down at herself, not finding anything spectacular, “Yes?”

Fedora rolled his eyes and looked to Aviators, who was still studying the girl before him from behind the safety of his glasses.

“You have a name?” he asked her.

Addison wasn’t used to the behavior of these guys. Sure, she’d had her fair share of ‘bad boys’ back home, but the guys in front of her were a completely different story. They weren’t some wannabes; they were the real deal. To say she was intimidated and scared of them and being alone with them was an understatement. She was terrified.

“Addison,” she answered calmly, no trace of fear in her voice.

Aviators smirked at her, his lip ring glistening in the dim light of the plain, light gray room. He reached across the gap separating her and Sally’s chairs from theirs and took her hand in his, bringing it up to his lips.

“Well, Addison, it’s a pleasure to meet you.”

Addison allowed herself to smirk as well as he kissed the back of her hand, much like a gentleman would. She wondered if he really had a sweet, caring side under his tough exterior.

And she wanted to find out.

The door burst open, drawing the attention of everyone in the room. Addison expected it to be Sally, but was surprised to see a tall, lanky guy with disheveled hair sticking in every direction staring at her instead.

Aviators let go of her hand, causing it to fall limply back to her lap. Fedora nodded at the guy in the doorway.

“Nice of you to finally join us, Rev.”

Addison knew that these guys had stage names, as her sister had explained many times, but she could never remember them. She had to admit, though, that the tall guy’s name sounded familiar.

“Now that I’ve introduced myself, I think it’s fair that you all do the same,” Addison said smoothly, allowing herself to lean back in the chair with her legs still crossed. The heel on the floor softly tapped an unknown beat, the only sound in the room.

“I’m Jimmy,” the tall guy said brightly, though upon being jabbed in the arm by Fedora, he made his face more somber and spoke again, “I mean, The Reverend Tholomew Plague, or the Rev for short.”

Addison nodded, scribbling things down on her pad of paper. From the look of the guy and the smell he brought with him, she could only assume the reason for his tardiness was because he was…busy.

Aviators scrunched up his nose as the Rev sat between him and Fedora.

“Enjoy your time with Lee?”

Rev nodded, “Always.”

Addison coughed, earning the attention of the five guys, “And the rest of you?”

Snakebites gave a nod to Addison, “Zacky Vengeance.”

“Johnny Christ,” Mohawk said, pulling himself up from his slouching position in the chair.

Fedora smirked at Addison, earning an amused look from her, “Synyster Gates.”

She scribbled it all down and looked at the remaining unnamed member of Avenged Sevenfold. She eyed him through her hair, a light smile on her face.

He slowly took off his glasses and ran a hand through his short hair before grinning, showing his previously hidden dimples and staring into Addison’s gray-green eyes.

“The name’s M.Shadows, but you can call me Matt.”
♠ ♠ ♠
update. yay. :D I'll have another one up soon. maybe later tonight...maybe tomorrow.

I wrote both of them with no privacy so if anyone isn't...acting like themselves in the story...that's why. haha.

comments? :)

Title Credit - Shinedown