Status: I can't update till my computers fixed

The Rev's a daddy

"What you doing mommy" a little girl no older then four asked as she walked into her room and saw her mother packing.

"I'm packing your clothes" her mother answered as she continues to fold her daughters clothes and put them in the suit case.

"Why? Where are we going" the little girl asked as she walked over to her mother and sat down next to her. Curiosity was written all over the little girl's face.

"Were going to California"

"Why go to California" the little girl asked, her bright blue eyes stared at her mother.

"Were going to see your father" the little girl's mother said as a tear fell down her cheek.

"But you said daddy is dead"

"I lied honey. I was trying to protect you, but something came up and you need to go to your father" the little girl's mother said as she brushed some of the little girl's black hair behind her ear.

"Oh" was all the little girl said as she walked over to her toy chest and started to play with her dolls.

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the plot. This story is dedicated to Jimmy.
Things will be missed spelled on purpose and grammer won't be the best in some places because four year olds don't speak as good as a ten year old.
The story is rated PG-13 because the guy's may swear a little bit.